bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Untitled Wonder Woman 3

Cast: Gal Gadot

Plot: The follow up to Wonder Woman 1984, and the third film in the Wonder Woman trilogy.

Somewhat disappointed Cavill is out, but not surprised and I look forward to seeing who they cast as the new Supes. Would love to see Cavill finally join the MCU!

Somewhat disappointed Cavill is out, but not surprised and I look forward to seeing who they cast as the new Supes. Would love to see Cavill finally join the MCU!

Been thinking who Cavill could play in the MCU, problem is he's so massive unless they recast Cap or Thor then he's probably left with minor characters like Colossus. It's the same reason I've never wanted Cavill as Bond either

Saw someone suggest Cavill as the next Cyclops, I mean that character was pretty jacked in the 90's cartoon and in Jim Lee's art but compared to James Marsden's version it would be night and day

Been thinking who Cavill could play in the MCU, problem is he's so massive unless they recast Cap or Thor then he's probably left with minor characters like Colossus. It's the same reason I've never wanted Cavill as Bond either

Saw someone suggest Cavill as the next Cyclops, I mean that character was pretty jacked in the 90's cartoon and in Jim Lee's art but compared to James Marsden's version it would be night and day
Captain Britain would make the most sense IMO. I think he'd also think he'd make a decent villain (no idea which) though.

Reactions: tommyh84

"Cavill also shot a cameo in The Flash, one of four DC movies set to release in 2023, but sources say that cameo, along with that of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, is now being cut given that the studio chose to not go forward with director Patty Jenkins’ version of Wonder Woman 3."

"Cavill also shot a cameo in The Flash, one of four DC movies set to release in 2023, but sources say that cameo, along with that of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, is now being cut given that the studio chose to not go forward with director Patty Jenkins’ version of Wonder Woman 3."

Yeah heard about this. Shame...

As much as I love her and I loved the first Wonder Woman film... I think they just need to reboot everything.

Flash was a disaster at the box office. DC Just needs to take the L on the upcoming Aquaman film and move on.
Start from scratch with the new Superman film. Re-cast everyone.

As much as I love her and I loved the first Wonder Woman film... I think they just need to reboot everything.

Flash was a disaster at the box office. DC Just needs to take the L on the upcoming Aquaman film and move on.
Start from scratch with the new Superman film. Re-cast everyone.
This is exactly what I've been saying... they're just confusing matters by allowing certain actors to continue their roles, which has already proven to set them up for failure. They need to start completely fresh!

Reactions: kaw
Oh, and from what Gal said, it sounds like she's just co-producer or something?? Not sure why they'd need her help/input, but whatever lol.

Love Gal as Wonder Woman but agreed whole new cast. Can't keep her if you're not keeping Cavill

I loveeeeeeeeeed her so much in WW1... let's forget WW2 (bad story), loved all her cameos and happy to see her back!
BUT.... why bring her back and not Cavill????? He may not look 20ish, but he doesn't look 50 either...

Oh well.... DC will crash... again... and they'll keep wondering why... CONSISTENCY!!!!

Dropping Wonder Woman and Gal seems like madness. I’ve not got a lot of hope for this ’new’ DC universe shizzle.

If you're recasting Batman and Superman, why wouldn't you recast Wonder Woman?.
Oh, I don’t know...
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF