bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Untitled Wonder Woman 3

Cast: Gal Gadot

Plot: The follow up to Wonder Woman 1984, and the third film in the Wonder Woman trilogy.

Reactions: Daubt and vexred
Been following all this on twitter the past week+ and didn’t realise it was all being posted in here

What a f**king mess. Hopefully Gunn can fix it and all I want is Cavil and Affleck back as the DCEU batman and supes. Everything else can change for all I care. Although I’m kinda looking forward to the flash

Get the rock out of this franchise please. Acting like some saviour of DC. Glad that backfired in his face

Reactions: Noodles
Been following all this on twitter the past week+ and didn’t realise it was all being posted in here

What a f**king mess. Hopefully Gunn can fix it and all I want is Cavil and Affleck back as the DCEU batman and supes. Everything else can change for all I care. Although I’m kinda looking forward to the flash

Get the rock out of this franchise please. Acting like some saviour of DC. Glad that backfired in his face
Sounds like Affleck is out if this has any truth to it...

Reactions: vexred and Flloydo
Sounds like Affleck is out if this has any truth to it...

I f**king hope not.

Keep Battison and Joker (Phoenix) away from the shared universe. Please

There’s so many rumours going around at the moment its crazy and Gunn is kinda shutting some down and being vague about others. Then Patty putting up her statement (which she never admitted to emailing the Wikipedia page for story arc - that’s all I wanted to know if she did that or not lol). Who knows. I know that Gunn & Safran unveil some plans soon. But I highly doubt they will add reeves batman to the DCEU.

I f**king hope not.

There’s so many rumours going around at the moment its crazy and Gunn is kinda shutting some down and being vague about others. Then Patty putting up her statement (which she never admitted to emailing the Wikipedia page for story arc - that’s all I wanted to know if she did that or not lol). Who knows. I know that Gunn & Safran unveil some plans soon. But I highly doubt they will add reeves batman to the DCEU.
Yeah, I agree. And I'm sure if Reeves has anything to say about it, then he'll hopefully be against the idea too.

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh look another @5t33lb0y post

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Need Gadot and Robbie to stay as well ;)

I liked Dwayne in Black Adam but that character should never be one they build anything around so happy for him to stay as a minor role in things (like I want to see Black Adam v Shazam before I see Black Adam v Superman)

I f**king hope not.

Yeah I agree keep them two completely separate (and separate from one another for that matter)

Need Gadot and Robbie to stay as well ;)
I forgot about about Margot. I love her as Harley. But Gal im a bit over now. She just really p!ssed me off in WW84. There’s hundreds of actresses that can take that over
I liked Dwayne in Black Adam but that character should never be one they build anything around so happy for him to stay as a minor role in things (like I want to see Black Adam v Shazam before I see Black Adam v Superman)
I liked black adam. And I’m happy he barely spoke. But when he did it was cringe. Plus all the marketing with Dwayne in like the DC HQ with hundreds of people around him whilst he’s at the top of the table was just embarrassing and cringe. Annoyed me so much. And I would like to see Black adam up against Shazam and supes but again I can take it or leave it because of the rock
Yeah I agree keep them two completely separate (and separate from one another for that matter)

Oh yeah and separate from each other too. Their worlds look different anyway. I love that Todd Philips has a more Scorsese approach to his joker

I forgot about about Margot. I love her as Harley. But Gal im a bit over now. She just really p!ssed me off in WW84. There’s hundreds of actresses that can take that over

I liked black adam. And I’m happy he barely spoke. But when he did it was cringe. Plus all the marketing with Dwayne in like the DC HQ with hundreds of people around him whilst he’s at the top of the table was just embarrassing and cringe. Annoyed me so much. And I would like to see Black adam up against Shazam and supes but again I can take it or leave it because of the rock

Oh yeah and separate from each other too. Their worlds look different anyway. I love that Todd Philips has a more Scorsese approach to his joker

You and @Noodles have just got this weird love to hate thing with Dwayne, the pair of you don't shut up about him :naughty::naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Has to be a full reboot then (including Gunn's own Suicide Squad) and recast everybody

While I have faith in Gunn this still sucks :(

Last edited:
Bring back Henry!!!!

When they initially announced he was returning it was like Christmas had come early……
now it’s like the Ginch has turned up and taken it away.

they have ruined my Christmas!