UP (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Added to Calendar: 03-03-20

Feb 13, 2020
Are Up and Wall-E steelbooks?
it’s just because when I search steelbooks they do not show up?

There is never any French text on the actual steelbooks in Canada.
Never say never. Some old (really oooooold) release had some… ;)

Lone Survivor 3D BD Steelbook Outside.jpg django.jpg act.jpg

Good old days of WEA in Canada with Future Shop… RIP…. :(

Reactions: nacthenud
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Does anyone know if you can pre-order these in store? Or have to order them online?
You can place an order in the store or online. If you place the order in the store I believe you can have it delivered to the store for pick-up but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: Kartars
Feb 13, 2020
You can place an order in the store or online. If you place the order in the store I believe you can have it delivered to the store for pick-up but I don't know for sure.
Went to best buy and your not able to preorder in store.
Have to do it online. Which is weird because I recently pre order Jumanji in store.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Went to best buy and your not able to preorder in store.
Have to do it online. Which is weird because I recently pre order Jumanji in store.
That is strange. Like you said, you were able to pre-order Jumanji in the store.

Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Kartars
Feb 13, 2020
It’s really odd it was only a few weeks ago that I ordered Jumanji in store. I’m not sure what changed, Best Buy must have stopped doing pre order in store now.

Feb 13, 2020
Or you just got an employee that doesn't know what they're talking about.
I hope that’s not the case because she called over a supervisor. The Best Buy website says they still do in store pre orders. I might need to talk to a manger tomorrow to see what the problem is.

Feb 13, 2020
Or you just got an employee that doesn't know what they're talking about.
Yeah. So I talked to a manager at a different best buy, he said the same thing that I’m not able to order Wall-e, up or Knives out in store due to limited quantities. Smh. That means Jumanji either has a higher production quantity. It shouldn’t matter about the quantity. Idk what to say.

• Informative
Reactions: nacthenud