Up In Smoke (40th Anniversary) (Deluxe Collection) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: April 20, 2018 (HELL YEAH!)
Purchase link: Amazon USA
Price: $69.99
The Deluxe Collector’s Edition, housed in a 12x12 six-panel gatefold package and limited to 5,000 copies, will be released. It will contain the Blu-ray, all of the extras, and the following exclusives:
  • CD
    • Original CD soundtrack album featuring classic Cheech & Chong songs like “Up In Smoke” and “Earache My Eye,” other music from the film, and audio clips from the film.
    • Previously unreleased version of the song “Up In Smoke” with an additional Spanish verse by Cheech
    • “2018 version” of “Up In Smoke”
  • Vinyl LP:
    • Original soundtrack album on vinyl. Back in print for the first time since its initial release in 1978
    • 7-inch Picture Disc of “Earache My Eye” b/w “Lost Due To Incompetence (Theme From A Big Green Van)” with an image of Cheech from the film on the A-side and the classic “YESCA” license plate image on the B-side
  • Other extras:
    • Oversized “Up In Smoke” usable rolling papers
    • 11x17 film poster with original, tagline “Don’t Go Straight To See This Movie”
    • Booklet with new essays by both Cheech Marin & Tommy Chong along with rare and unseen photos
up in smoke deluxe.jpg

:OMG::woot::OMG:

I need this!!!

What about Paramount, are they usually region free?

@bloodsnake007 @Grendel @GI_SnakeEyes

I'm honestly not sure wrt NA releases.
Paramount films I've purchased from Europe have been but NA sold items I believe were predominantly NTSC.
Sorry, hopefully someone can provide a more accurate answer.
Or better yet, one of the European Amazon sites will carry this.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I'm honestly not sure wrt NA releases.
Paramount films I've purchased from Europe have been but NA sold items I believe were predominantly NTSC.
Sorry, hopefully someone can provide a more accurate answer.
Or better yet, one of the European Amazon sites will carry this.

I'll check some of my Paramount titles and get back to you later.

@spass They usually are region free. But for this release, I have no idea. All I know this beauty will be mine! :woot:

cheech-joint.gif

:D

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm going to order this either way. Such a classic. :smuggrin: