Upcoming Concerts

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Wow, what a year this has been for concerts in my ****** little city called Halifax. So far we've had Disturbed, AC/DC, KISS, All that Remains, Skindred and Chickenfoot to name a few. Upcoming shows include 3 Inches of Blood, Gwar, Lamb of God, Job for a Cowboy, Marilyn Manson and just announced the Canadian Carnage tour featuring Machine Head, Slayer and Megadeth. G'dam what a year. GIDDY-UP.:scat:

i went to the Marilyn Manson concert on friday night and what a disappointment that was. the whiole thing seemed to contrived and stupid. awesome ligtshow and production but MM is pretty much nothin but a poser these days.

lol!..sorry you feel that way Glen,i would have seen him when he was good (beautiful people)after from that album his music slowly started to go down barely selling 500k copies.

i only wanted to see AC/DC way over in the West here but pr!ck ticket master has the ******'est service for getting good tickets in advance..it's like some kind of scam!...having tickets all pre-sold and only a handful for the public because it's AC/DC...

but i'm fine with it,as much as i wanted to see them live..

I just popped in my blu-ray Live at Donington & told myself,the crowds of energy couldn't be bigger and better then what i'm seeing with waves of people...plus i think Brian Johnson aged so much he couldn't hit the high notes as he did in 1991...

so,i dont think anything can compare to the "Live at Donington" concert with 35,000 spectators

just got back from seeing Stone Temple Pilots. I'm not a huge fan but what a great show. me thinks Scott is still pretty high tho, hahaha. he can shuffle across a plexi glass floor better than James Brown tho, lol.

Iron Maiden - Final Frontier tour 2010

Iron Maiden - Final Frontier tour 2010.

Not sure when and where in other cities but they're in Edmonton on June 26th @ 7:00 p.m. :scat:

Friggen expensive tiks..$80 after fees and those are the second cheapest available.

Not sure when and where in other cities but they're in Edmonton on June 26th @ 7:00 p.m. :scat:

Friggen expensive tiks..$80 after fees and those are the second cheapest available.

Will be an awesome show tho. I've seen Maiden 6 times now and the show is always spectacular. I just bought tickets yesterday for Sting in Montreal. 13th row on the floor. He's performing with the Royal Philhamonic so that should be cool. Also, the same weekend I am there is the Heavy MTL Festival. I'll be going to that as much as possible. Here's how that weekend it shaping up...

Saturday July 24
Heavy MTL during the day:
Kataklysm
Fear Factory
Anvil
Mastodon
Testament
Alice Cooper
Slayer
Megadeth
Sting at Centre Bell

Sunday July 25
Norma Jean
3 Inches of Blood
Atreyu
In this Moment
Winds of Plague
Chimaira
5 Finger Death Punch
Hatebreed
Lamb of God
Rob Zombie
Korn

Monday July 26
back home in Halifax
Canadian Carnage Tour
Testament
Slayer
Megadeth

This works out really good since I'm prolly gonna miss these bands at MTL because of the Sting show.

I got screwed over and had to sell my ticket for the MegaDeth Rust in Peace show that was on the 6th. My buddy who has seen them 5 times in the past said it was by far their best show..in Edmonton at least. As far as i'm concerned, Rust in Peace and Peace Sells are their best albums. I guess they started the show with SoD and Gears of War and then immediatly moved onto the RUST IN PEACE album :scat:.

I guess there is always next year but it sounds like MegaDeth really got into this RIP show. Feels like i just missed a once in a lifetime show but i am hoping thats not the case.

I'm sure they will RIP up montreal when you see them.

More bands added to the MTL lineup:
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
ALEXISONFIRE
MELISSA AUF DER MAUR
HIGH ON FIRE
SHADOWS FALL

looking forward to seeing who is on the drums with sevenfold.

I've also found out that I am probably gonna do a second roadtrip to Montreal this year to see the Scorpions, Cinderella and Dokken. haha. should be fun and funny all at the same time.

my buddy is going to that show in Edmonton. He lives in Calgary. He also bought tickets for the Toronto show. He's a bit of a Maiden freak. I think I've seen them 6 times now. always a great performance. never disappoint.

I saw Manson when he was promoting Holywood. It was a good concert, I got to take photos in the StarF*cker limo... lol.

But yeah, I stopped listening to him after Holywood, but before Golden Age. Sometimes i'll pop in either Antichrist or Holywood...

Just bought tickets for The Scorpions and Cinderella at the Bell Centre in Montreal, hahaha. I can't believe it's 2010 and I'm finally going to get to see these bands, lol. Just top top it off I bought Meet and Greet packages so we can hang out with the bands at a pre-show party. should be fun!

Just bought tickets for The Scorpions and Cinderella at the Bell Centre in Montreal, hahaha. I can't believe it's 2010 and I'm finally going to get to see these bands, lol. Just top top it off I bought Meet and Greet packages so we can hang out with the bands at a pre-show party. should be fun!

:scat::scat: Nice! Don't forget to pick me up! Cinderella was always one of my favorite bands, them and Quiet Riot, Ratt, Twisted Sister (wayyy back in 2nd grade :p ) AC/DC, and Skid Row. And many many more. Remember my bedroom plastered with hair bands, then one Miami Vice poster. :D

Awesdome, I love Cinderella. It´s the only band from that era that I haven´t seen live yet. They never tour Europe, don´t know why.

3 Inches of Blood coming back again. This time with Goatwhore. gonna be sweet. Also hoping Chickenfoot announce a tour soon. A friend of mine wants to see them again and I wouldn't mind either.

I'm off to Montreal this morning to see the Scorpions and Cinderella hahaha. Can't wait. We bought meet and greet packages which include a meeting the Scorps, a preshow party and a bunch of swag. Should be cool for this oldtime metalhead.

Pictures for Rachel.

P1020933.jpg

P1020939.jpg

P1020956.jpg

P1020962.jpg

P1020978.jpg

P1020981.jpg

P1020983.jpg

I'm off to Montreal this morning to see the Scorpions and Cinderella hahaha. Can't wait. We bought meet and greet packages which include a meeting the Scorps, a preshow party and a bunch of swag. Should be cool for this oldtime metalhead.

Cool. How much did the meet and greet package set you back?