Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
I had watched the first 40 mins of this last weekend and I was hooked and couldn't wait to see the rest.

Well, I completed it last night and....... Wow! I think Peele is the next M. Knight Shyamalan!! The guy can direct. And he knows how to build a story and the suspense. But his big reveals are just absolutely ridiculous.

The same problem I had with Get Out. Starts well, but the whole premise was just silly by the end.

This film has so many plot holes it's not even funny. In fact the ending makes no sense whatsoever if you break it down. How can so many think this film was so good? As I said, it's keeps you watching until the big 'reveal', but then it's just an insult to your intelligence. The only reason I can think of why the studios greenlighting these is that they seem to be making money surpisingly. But people are going to get wise to Peele eventually if he keeps making this kind of nonsense.

Just like Shyamalan after The Village.......

I watched this for the first time last week and I thought it was ok, maybe I need to give it a second watch to know for sure. Some bits I did enjoy, but yeah, the plot and ending for sure were a bit weird. Think I enjoyed Get Out more.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I spoke to them about this the other day because I wanted to know if it was a definite so I don’t need to hunt the US version down at some point plus I still hadn’t cancelled my zavvi copy.

They said 90% yes because they finished their concepts and now working on the detailed design (I assume finishes) but still waiting on approval.

But now the listing has appeared I’ll take that as a 100% yes.Lol.

Zavvi 100% cancelled

After I first watched this, I thought it was good but didn't understand a lot of the symbolism. I could tell it was there but couldn't determine it. Then I read up online of the various theories, especially the ones relating to poverty and class warfare, and I began to like the movie a lot more. After a second viewing, I really, really like this movie. Not as much as Get Out, but i did like it.

I would recommend everyone read the Official Discussion on reddit movies to see a lot of good theories and discussion.

Reactions: 99sandthe2000s
After I first watched this, I thought it was good but didn't understand a lot of the symbolism. I could tell it was there but couldn't determine it. Then I read up online of the various theories, especially the ones relating to poverty and class warfare, and I began to like the movie a lot more. After a second viewing, I really, really like this movie. Not as much as Get Out, but i did like it.

I would recommend everyone read the Official Discussion on reddit movies to see a lot of good theories and discussion.
Stopped reading at poverty... spoiler tags please :thumbs:

The reddit discussion is full of biased super fans who think the film is excellent.

Not one of them questioned the many ludicrous plot holes.....

The reddit discussion is full of biased super fans who think the film is excellent.

Not one of them questioned the many ludicrous plot holes.....
I'm not talking about the quality of the movie, just about the theories I read on the discussion. Of course discussion threads for a movie will feature mostly fans of a movie, those are the ones more likely to discuss it. Just saying for my disection of the film, I found those theories illuminating. Not saying there weren't plot holes, though I didn't notice any super glaring ones that required suspension of disbelief. If you didn't like the payoff of the 'twists' I certainly get that, but for me I thought they were fine.