Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to watching this recently and came out feeling very disappointed, as I also did with Get Out.

That being said, I look forward to seeing what Manta come up with! :D

Hello everyone! It's your sinner, John. I've been getting a lot of emails and messages whether if we were out of business but we are definitely not and still working on the finest releases for our customers. Here's our Pre-4th Anniversary update and please read through to understand the current issues and situation of our company.

1. No releases for 2 months.
This year has been a quite hectic one for me and our market due to two main reasons. One of our major partners has exited the business and the projects we wanted to work on have been all delayed because of this. We expect to see the restoration in balance by the end of the year and hope that we can continue working on the best release for our customers. Our second reasons is because of the merger between Fox and Disney. Due to the merger, we have lost the access to the Fox's products and until we get a green light from company, we won't be able to handle any of the Fox products.

2. What's in the oven?
At the moment, we are baking below releases for the end of this year and early next year.

1. Us
2. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
3. Ad Astra
4. Joker
5. Scarface

Above list is a somewhat confirmed list of releases we aim to start pre-ordering from November to early next year.

3. 4th Anniversary
I can't believe that we are approaching our 4th anniversary with this company. Last year's anniversary wasn't really well prepared and we've moved the sales to February where things are quieter for us but this year we plan to bring our Anniversary promotions and sales in December. We are cooking some interesting and beneficial promotions for our customers so please give us little more time to announce the event.

4. How are things in the company?
As I've said previously, I've been getting a lot of emails from our customers whether if we were out of business only after 2 months of no release from us. I thought everyone was OK with some break with collecting for 2 months but this really enlightens me to work faster and release more products in the future :). Everyone in the company is doing OK as always and despite the difficulties internally and externally with the country and the company, we are holding our grounds and working our best to produce what our customer want with our products. Thank you very much for all the interest and emails. They really gave me a reason to post some update to remind our customers that we are still around!

5. Future releases other than what's mentioned in 2.
For 2020, we don't know how things will change with the studios but I expect things to be quite similar as 2018 or 2019. We will probably have between 7-8 releases and we will continue our DC lines and movies that we loved from the past and current. We've been not really posting much updates other than product infos because things have been quite slow around here with the approval and designing but we will try our best to speed up things for you guys.

Thank you very much for all the interest and our support line is always open for you guys, just drop an email anytime if you have questions or just simply say hi, there should be someone to reply back to you every time.

I will post more updates with Us and 4th Anniversary sale soon and thanks again for your support.

Best regards,
John

#mantalab #annivesary #4yearsssssss

- Pre-order Date: 8PM, November 22nd, 2019 (HKT, GMT+8)
- Release Date: January 10th, 2019

ONE CLICK - 400copies
LENTICULAR FULL SLIP-A (2D+4KUHD) - 800copies - $48.99 USD -> $43.99 USD (4th Anniversary Price)
LENTICULAR FULL SLIP-B (2D+4KUHD) - 800copies - $48.99 USD -> $43.99 USD (4th Anniversary Price)
FULL SLIP (2D+4KUHD) - 800copies - $48.99 USD -> $43.99 USD (4th Anniversary Price)

Last edited:
I didn't like the movie that much. Reading all the explanation about its deeper meaning didn't make me like it more but I realised it's a title probably worth the premium treatment. Other than that it's Manta Lab so it's a blind buy for me.

I didn't like the movie that much. Reading all the explanation about its deeper meaning didn't make me like it more but I realised it's a title probably worth the premium treatment. Other than that it's Manta Lab so it's a blind buy for me.
How can it be a blind buy if you've already seen the movie and didn't like it? :giggle:

I thought this movie was a mess to be honest. I'm surprised it got such positive reviews. The plot holes in this are just embarrassing......

Doesn't warrant a premium release IMO.

Reactions: Hereticz
Saw it twice at the cinema, loved it. Hoping this is decent. :thumbs: