Horror-Theatrical Us - In theaters March 15, 2019

Space Cadet

| Candidate |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Reactions
620 10 0
Plot: A mother (Nyong’o) and a father (Duke) take their kids to their beach house expecting to unplug and unwind with friends (including Moss). But as night descends, their serenity turns to tension and chaos when some shocking visitors arrive uninvited.

DuUAVDWU8AA0FJv.jpg large.jpg

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
62,938 111 0
I personally thought Peele's first film Get Out was incredibly overrated, so I almost didn't even bother checking out the trailer for this... thankfully I was bored last night so decided to just give it a go, and now I'm super looking forward to it! Love the use of I Got 5 On It and how they somehow managed to make it sound creepy as hell lol.

TheCollector86

tha lunatic
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Reactions
6,377 12 0
great trailer. I enjoyed Get Out, so I'm looking fotward to watch this movie.

Jan 1, 2019
Reactions
0 0 0
Really looking forward to this film.

Jan 12, 2018
Reactions
3 0 0
Really loved Get Out overall so I'm very much looking forward to this! Looks super creepy.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
28,035 29 0
I think this and end game are the ones I wana see most this year.

This looks epic. I’ll be honest, I came up with a idea and started on a screen play roughly 2 years ago and from the trailer it looks like a similar idea.
I enjoyed get out a lot but I tell everyone it’s overrated. This however looks perfect imo. Maybe I’m just interested in seeing how it turns out because it reminds me of my “idea”

How did the make the Luniz song so chilling?!?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database