Title: Us (2019)

Genre: Thriller

Director: Jordan Peele

Release: 2019-03-15

Attachments

• Us.jpeg
    Us.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 250
Plot: A mother (Nyong’o) and a father (Duke) take their kids to their beach house expecting to unplug and unwind with friends (including Moss). But as night descends, their serenity turns to tension and chaos when some shocking visitors arrive uninvited.

DuUAVDWU8AA0FJv.jpg large.jpg

I personally thought Peele's first film Get Out was incredibly overrated, so I almost didn't even bother checking out the trailer for this... thankfully I was bored last night so decided to just give it a go, and now I'm super looking forward to it! Love the use of I Got 5 On It and how they somehow managed to make it sound creepy as hell lol.

I think this and end game are the ones I wana see most this year.

This looks epic. I’ll be honest, I came up with a idea and started on a screen play roughly 2 years ago and from the trailer it looks like a similar idea.
I enjoyed get out a lot but I tell everyone it’s overrated. This however looks perfect imo. Maybe I’m just interested in seeing how it turns out because it reminds me of my “idea”

How did the make the Luniz song so chilling?!?

I skipped it at the time of release, but now, after liking Nope (and Get Out), wanted to see it.
I loved the whole home invasion murderous middle, the apocalyptic theme, and the twist ending I saw coming, and I see all the analogies, but it doesn't make sense. Who created these doubles is never revealed, why were they left to themselves, and, most importantly, why didn't they get out earlier.
I guess all of Peele's movies are like extended and glorified episodes of The Twilight Zone he's now hosting, which rarely make sense and just exist.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database