[WINNER CHOSEN] US SteelBook signed by Director Jordan Peele GIVEAWAY!!!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER CHOSEN SOON
OLD INFO
TO ENTER THIS GIVE-AWAY SIMPLY REPLY BELOW ... THIS WILL GAIN YOU ONE ENTRY INTO THE GIVEAWAY RAFFLE
THE "REPLY" ENTRY ENDS ON JUNE 10th!
THEN ON JUNE 11TH A GAME WILL BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD IN WHICH THAT GAME WILL RUN TILL JUNE 17TH ... THE TOP 10 WINNERS OF THAT GAME WILL GAIN MORE ENTRIES INTO THE FREE RAFFLE INCREASING YOUR ODDS TO WIN! RANKS 1-5 WILL GAIN 10 ENTRIES EACH and RANKS 6-10 WILL GAIN 5 MORE ENTRIES.
RAFFLE WILL BE RANDOMIZED TO CHOOSE THE WINNER.
GOOD LUCK!
iOS Image - 644000435.jpg
Very nice steel, a gloss like matte black with debossed design with gloss like gold. Lovely.
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook
Releases June 18th
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/us-ste...y-only--best-buy-2019/6343662.p?skuId=6343662

Last edited:
really? what post # is your original post?

The "reply only" entries ended on the 10th in particular when i made my post in the thread confirming the close. Then the game started, and the game simply added more entries to those who won top 10.

I was 51

Reactions: Wreck
Yeah was I even on the list? I didn’t play because I wasn’t gonna sift through 60 pages of random movie posters to find out what the game was. Congrats to whomever wins!

WINNER HAS BEEN PULLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

video replay of the LIVE drawing is available on HDN IG @hidefninjaofficial
actually the replay says "your video will be available soon" so pretty soon. ;) Some of you tuned in LIVE so feel free to congratulate the winner OR he/she can see it if he/she watches it soon enough. Nothing like watching it unbeknownst and seeing you won! :woot: