Van Helsing (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipbox) (INFO 001) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: May 22nd, 2015
Purchase ink: Kimchi
Price: $29.99

lenti.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a group buy, as I don't fancy getting up at 1am, only to then fail to get a copy. This has happened 2 out 3 times for me in the past.

I would've preferred to have the back art of the amaray slip on the back of the slip cover
I agree, this will probably be around for a day or two. Amaray slipboxes don't sell anywhere as fast as Steelbooks.
A day or two? I'm pretty sure it will last longer than that (at least I'm hoping). It's not a movie that everyone wants plus its not a retailer exclusive. Mr. Nobody and couple of others are still available or comes back in stock now and then.

Reactions: Lester
It says coming soon for me too, perhaps it's going live later than they said?
May be or may be this...
If the above info is correct (April 21st at 10:00 Korea time), that wouldn't be for another 8-9 hours
According to the time converter, it should be live now. But may be you are right, will check back in 8 -9 hrs.

Reactions: Sigill
This is now sold out at Nova and Kimchi. I was waiting to order it along with Avengers this morning to save on shipping, but got the sold out notice when I tried to checkout. Luckily KSteelbook still has it and I was able to place an order there.