Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 07) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2019 February 7, 2019
Purchase links: One click - Full Slip (3D+2D+Bonus) - Lenticular slip (4K+2D+Bonus) - Full Slip (4K+2D+Bonus) (Pre-order January 4 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip Type C)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv & Cooey Type A - Type B - Type C - One Click

FB_IMG_1545889800221.jpgFB_IMG_1545889802667.jpgFB_IMG_1545890090464.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, something is fishy. They are all showing OOS already and my order didnt show up yet in my account

hmmm, something is fishy. They are all showing OOS already and my order didnt show up yet in my account
Sh*t happens when you order steelbooks. Patience is key. Bit like the cine-museum order of IT where money was held and then not shipped when it was supposed to.
In this circumstance money has been taken and nothing shown up yet... but i'm sure it will.

Slips look decent. Shame that gone are the days Novamedia would've put this out as Nova choice (I miss that line lol).
I think i'll wait for Blufans to add to my Marvel Blufans collection. Does anyone know if they're doing an exclusive release or if it will be OAB?

Slips look decent. Shame that gone are the days Novamedia would've put this out as Nova choice (I miss that line lol).
I think i'll wait for Blufans to add to my Marvel Blufans collection. Does anyone know if they're doing an exclusive release or if it will be OAB?

Exclusive

Reactions: Covcraig
In a world where WEA releases from both Blufans and Film Arena are happening surely this only appeals to diehard fans of the film, Weet completions or those with unlimited amount of dollar