Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 07) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2019 February 7, 2019
Purchase links: One click - Full Slip (3D+2D+Bonus) - Lenticular slip (4K+2D+Bonus) - Full Slip (4K+2D+Bonus) (Pre-order January 4 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip Type C)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv & Cooey Type A - Type B - Type C - One Click

FB_IMG_1545889800221.jpgFB_IMG_1545889802667.jpgFB_IMG_1545890090464.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bought any of WeET steels before..... whats the quality like and are they region locked? Keen to get my hands on a 3d version of the film since it's not being released in that format here in the UK!
Many thanks.

Not bought any of WeET steels before..... whats the quality like and are they region locked? Keen to get my hands on a 3d version of the film since it's not being released in that format here in the UK!
Many thanks.

They did a lot of the previous KimchiDVD Exclusives. If you happen to have one of these, you'll know what to expect. The quality of their work is sublime. The finishes on the full slips are well detailed and have great amounts of embossing and spot glossing. Can't say much about their lentis; the few I own are fine, though.
What's not so great about them is the size and style of the slips. The full slips are really thin, they actually just hold the steelbook. The few boni are inside the steelbook, so you get the idea about the thickness of the (full) slip. The lentis are no slipboxes, but o-rings. Does feel a bit less premium than a proper slipbox (w/a lenticular attached to it).
Hope this helps to give you an idea.

Reactions: spookz
Still going for FAC but I will get the Type B to go with my Kimchi Spider-Man Homecoming Slipcover. I’m glad WeET is still doing slipcovers, a lot of companies seem to be doing full slip only.

Agreed, Slipcovers always look neater somehow. I love my John Wick 1&2, Jurassic World, Ant-Man and other Slips. In fact Zesty and I made some as a joint venture a few years ago and they are still some of my favourites.