Venom (4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #113) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 6 (E5) - June 5 (E1) - June 12 (E2) - June 19 (E3) - TBA (E4) 2019
Purchase links: E1 (Full Slip XL, 3D+2D) - E2 (Double Lenti XL, 3D+2D) - E3 (Lenticular XL, 4K+3D+2D) - E4 (E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) - E5A (4K+3D+2D) - E5B (3D+2D) - Boxset (4K+3D+2D SteelBook + Figurine)
Price: CZK 1199 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1499 (E3) - 1099 (E5A) - 699 (E5B) - 4999 (E4 or Boxset)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Notes: E1 (TBA) - E2 (TBA) - E3 (TBA) - E4 (401 numbered copies) - E5A and E5B (Unnumbered)
0FBF51BB-E364-4165-9B13-FA1576F5383A.jpeg8020A8C7-4D81-48E8-A2EE-E3461AC9E8F0.jpegC2B8DFF6-A473-4B3B-8EEF-F3D241ABA8DD.jpeg2C1E81FE-3DA8-44DA-B2C9-998737CA2913.jpeg
aK4sjVa.jpg
FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

Last edited:
This will be a "noob" response I'm so sorry, ????? Unnumbered shipping
No lol

E5A and E5B are UNnumbered Editions shipping is not included with these editions
You will be invoiced later for shipping when karel has stock in hand

E1/E2/E3/E4 will be the numbered FAC editions which are awaiting the beauty shots and price details
GB is not ready yet for the FAC numbered editions

Shipping cost will included with the GB for the FAC numbered editions

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
No lol

E5A and E5B are UNnumbered Editions

E1/E2/E3/E4 will be the numbered FAC editions which are awaiting the beauty shots and price details
GB is not ready yet for the FAC numbered editions

Shipping cost will included with the GB for the FAC numbered editions
Thanks for the reply, what will shipping be on these unnumbered editions in the GB ?

Thanks for the reply, what will shipping be on these unnumbered editions in the GB ?
You will know this when you get shipping invoice from karel

Depends on your location and how many are items you are having combined or if just 1 item

Cost of shipping UNnumbered editions is different I expect to FAC editions you will just have to wait until you get shipping invoice to find out actual shipping price

I take shipping in a GB is less than from filmarena itself, sorry for the stupid questions
We only have GB shipping prices for FAC editions shipping cost for 1 item was 360 CZK in Europe and 460 CZK rest of world
I don't know for sure if price will be same or less for UNnumbered editions but I expect it will be less

Depends on your location ordering direct from filmarena website shipping is expensive to some locations
You can see yourself what shipping cost would be by doing a sample order of a in stock item of a standard steelbook on filmarena website just don't complete checkout if you not ordering for real lol

@CollectorEmtee @carllenc It appears, according to the shipping terms of the group buy, that the Venom unnumbered steelbook can be shipped together with the Skyscraper XL. Is that correct? I thought combined shipping was being discontinued.:confused:

That is correct, these UNnumbered editions are lighter and the best way to ship them is to just simply add them to another package. Thats no extra cost and the easiest way to ship them. So yeah, this edition could be shipped with Skyscraper :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and harry
That is correct, these UNnumbered editions are lighter and the best way to ship them is to just simply add them to another package. Thats no extra cost and the easiest way to ship them. So yeah, this edition could be shipped with Skyscraper :thumbs:
Great. So I only pay the shipping cost for the Skyscraper XL and the Venom UNnumbered gets to hitchhike for free with The Rock?:thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: K.i.T
Does that mean that 2 unnumbered editions could be shipped together?

Yes, thats correct. If you will have any numbered FACs ordered as well we can combine those with the UNnumbered ones to minimize the shipping cost.

Great. So I only pay the shipping cost for the Skyscraper XL and the Venom UNnumbered gets to hitchhike for free with The Rock?:thumbs:

Haha, yeah, Venom gets to hitchhike with The Rock for free :D

Yes, thats correct. If you will have any numbered FACs ordered as well we can combine those with the UNnumbered ones to minimize the shipping cost.

Haha, yeah, Venom gets to hitchhike with The Rock for free :D

Should I contact carllenc directly to see if he is going to do The Predator as a GB to combine the shipping?

FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

I had this model preordered through Amazon Germany until they cancelled a lot of customer's orders. Amazon Spain had it relisted for 300 Euros. This FAC edition works out way cheaper than Amazon Spain's and it comes with FAC's WEA steelbook too. I'm sold. @bwatt99 - another option for us to get the model :D

View attachment 412234

I had this model preordered through Amazon Germany until they cancelled a lot of customer's orders. Amazon Spain had it relisted for 300 Euros. This FAC edition works out way cheaper than Amazon Spain's and it comes with FAC's WEA steelbook too. I'm sold. @bwatt99 - another option for us to get the model :D

@Mark Wilson im not sure I already have two steelbooks of venom I only need that statue.