Venom (4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #113) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 6 (E5) - June 5 (E1) - June 12 (E2) - June 19 (E3) - TBA (E4) 2019
Purchase links: E1 (Full Slip XL, 3D+2D) - E2 (Double Lenti XL, 3D+2D) - E3 (Lenticular XL, 4K+3D+2D) - E4 (E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) - E5A (4K+3D+2D) - E5B (3D+2D) - Boxset (4K+3D+2D SteelBook + Figurine)
Price: CZK 1199 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1499 (E3) - 1099 (E5A) - 699 (E5B) - 4999 (E4 or Boxset)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Notes: E1 (TBA) - E2 (TBA) - E3 (TBA) - E4 (401 numbered copies) - E5A and E5B (Unnumbered)
0FBF51BB-E364-4165-9B13-FA1576F5383A.jpeg8020A8C7-4D81-48E8-A2EE-E3461AC9E8F0.jpegC2B8DFF6-A473-4B3B-8EEF-F3D241ABA8DD.jpeg2C1E81FE-3DA8-44DA-B2C9-998737CA2913.jpeg
aK4sjVa.jpg
FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

Last edited:
Steel bossing looks great.

For a film that was pretty crappy it’s gona have some of the best steels designed for it lol.
This, blufans and the wwa Black art all look great and the red zavvi one ain’t bad either. Always the crappy films!

Steel bossing looks great.

For a film that was pretty crappy it’s gona have some of the best steels designed for it lol.
This, blufans and the wwa Black art all look great and the red zavvi one ain’t bad either. Always the crappy films!

Each to their own. This was one of my favourite films from last year which warrants a premium finish imo

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Each to their own. This was one of my favourite films from last year which warrants a premium finish imo

I liked actual venom, his mannerisms, voice etc etc - he was fantastic and also the action. The rest was absolute pants lol. However, it’s not as bad as some superhero films like fantastic four or ghost rider but for a recent marvel film (I know it’s Sony also) it was dire imo.
But it’s marvel and would like at least one premium plus I also like the black wwa art (HMV exclusive which isn’t exclusive anymore) so I’ll probably end up having 3 versions of it lol
This, blufans and the 4K U.K. steel

I liked actual venom, his mannerisms, voice etc etc - he was fantastic and also the action. The rest was absolute pants lol. However, it’s not as bad as some superhero films like fantastic four or ghost rider but for a recent marvel film (I know it’s Sony also) it was dire imo.
But it’s marvel and would like at least one premium plus I also like the black wwa art (HMV exclusive which isn’t exclusive anymore) so I’ll probably end up having 3 versions of it lol

Lucky you that you didn't actually like the film with all the other steelbooks available...

2 premiums, 3 steels for a film you didn't like? Lol madness.

2 premiums, 3 steels for a film you didn't like? Lol madness.

Tell me about it. Wait, you make it sound like 5!

But if the finish on the HMV one is crappy then it’s going straight back.

And im not bothered about slips for this one. Most likely only the steel. Whereas I’ll get a lenti or full slip from blufans

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
Tell me about it. Wait, you make it sound like 5!

But if the finish on the HMV one is crappy then it’s going straight back.

And im not bothered about slips for this one. Most likely only the steel. Whereas I’ll get a lenti or full slip from blufans
Don't forget about the Japanese WEA.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, for the price of a one click you get a nice Japanese edition steel :smuggrin:. Of course, I pre-ordered one myself :facepalm:. I kid of course, the price is only a little over half a one click. :joy:

That looks even better than I could have hoped. I haven't seen the movie so it was a bit of risk for me to order, but I preferred the FAC artwork to the WWA so it was either FAC or no steelbook. I hadn't seen the BF versions at the time, but I still think FAC was a great choice for me. Worth the extra wait!

Could someone here break down how much it costs ordering via GB compared to direct living in europe? I've ordered Blade Runner 2049 & Prometheus direct from FA, but after missing out on Deadpool 2 Single Lenticular I'm not so keen on trying that again. :dunno:
Using Terminator 2 Edition 1 as an example:

Group Buy:
1500 CZK - steelbook
105 CZK - 7% Paypal fee
158 CZK - 7.5% HDN GB fee
490 CZK - Shipping

Total: 2253 CZK

Direct from FAC:
1499 CZK - steelbook
403 CZK - shipping (cheapest available for my location, NL)

Total: 1902 CZK

Direct would be cheaper in this instance, with a difference of:
351 CZK or £11.82 or € 13.63

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Patr0n
Out of curiosity I just looked into ordering the steelbook from the website. The steelbook alone is actually quite cheap
($34.10 Canadian) compared to regular everyday steelbook releases in Canada. However the shipping cost is more than the steelbook itself. With shipping it comes out to around $84.00 Canadian. A shame really. I actually thought about buying this and I still haven't seen the film.