Venom (4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #113) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 6 (E5) - June 5 (E1) - June 12 (E2) - June 19 (E3) - TBA (E4) 2019
Purchase links: E1 (Full Slip XL, 3D+2D) - E2 (Double Lenti XL, 3D+2D) - E3 (Lenticular XL, 4K+3D+2D) - E4 (E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) - E5A (4K+3D+2D) - E5B (3D+2D) - Boxset (4K+3D+2D SteelBook + Figurine)
Price: CZK 1199 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1499 (E3) - 1099 (E5A) - 699 (E5B) - 4999 (E4 or Boxset)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Notes: E1 (TBA) - E2 (TBA) - E3 (TBA) - E4 (401 numbered copies) - E5A and E5B (Unnumbered)
0FBF51BB-E364-4165-9B13-FA1576F5383A.jpeg8020A8C7-4D81-48E8-A2EE-E3461AC9E8F0.jpegC2B8DFF6-A473-4B3B-8EEF-F3D241ABA8DD.jpeg2C1E81FE-3DA8-44DA-B2C9-998737CA2913.jpeg
aK4sjVa.jpg
FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

Last edited:
Someone on reddit posted a pic, it’s still sealed but it looked to have some ridiculous embossing.

May have to get this...

Just realised there was a GB for E2 and 3 but DAMN they are pricey.
And before shipping is added...think am out on this one. Not a movie am willing to pay that much for am afraid(talking £65 shipped when I’ve just bought a 3D/2D movie from Manta for £43 delivered)

Might see what else is out there 3D lenti wise or try ebay down the line.
Not willing to pay over £50 for most premium steels(MCU being the only real exception).

Shame as it’s a damn nice looking set.

@yeslek I know that I'm new here, but I could try and help you get one, if you want. The E3, for example, would cost me approximately £55, delivered. Only issue is I don't know when I could get it to UK, my brother lives in Worcester, as I usually get and send movies to and from him whenever him or I fly over. If it had already been released, I could've had it delivered to me in a couple of days and have it back to UK at the beginning of May, but from what I see it will be released in June and I don't know if in that time period I'll have any travels to UK.

FA really made it hard for me to decide for this title...... I am torn between this and Blufans and i can't have both.

decision.......decision...... decision..........:ohno:

Definitely the best steelbook for this movie (I think)!

FA really made it hard for me to decide for this title...... I am torn between this and Blufans and i can't have both.

FAC are doing Crazy WEA Steelbooks these days. The Complexity of Embossing/Debossing are just Bonkers :wacky:
Look at the Unboxing Video that I quoted in this post(in case you haven't seen it yet) :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

Which one do you like more? Has to be one more than the other.

FAC are doing Crazy WEA Steelbooks these days. The Complexity of Embossing/Debossing are just Bonkers :wacky:
Look at the Unboxing Video that I quoted in this post(in case you haven't seen it yet) :thumbs:

Which one do you like more? Has to be one more than the other.

I did watched that video @Actarus thanks :thumbs: My pro's and con's:
FAC:
- Back artwork is the WWA.........
- The quality on the embosing/debossing is really what makes FAC attractive and,
- In my opinion, you can't really go wrong with either of the the pairing of the photos on E2 & E3.
- Good for pre-ordering now.....................

Blufan's
- Back artwork is really what i like in the front..
- Slip designs and steelbook reveal/beautyshots TBD
- Pre-order date 2034 i think..

As a big Venom character fan, I've managed to set aside funds for both the FAC and the BF 1-clks.
I personally think the FAC is drop dead gorgeous but in addition, I do not recall the last time BF let me down. I suspect their slips (and box) will be a marvel.
It is disappointing that they are taking a while to release artwork but they have a lot in the pipe.
I do not envy those that need to decide betwixt the two...:ohno:

edit: Perhaps, it would be worth considering;
- if you are an FS fan, get one of each?
- if you are a Lenti fan, again, get one of each?
Price, yeah, always the conundrum. However, establishing priorites is part and parcel of this expensive hobby I'm afraid...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Heh, was it even mentioned somewhere that preorders are live this week? They just sent emails now, they really are very quiet lately.....plus, one of those editions don´t even have info how limited it is, come on FA, put yourself together :rolleyes:...

...and If all editions will be really limited to 1000, and If I count correctly, it makes this release "limited" to 6100 LOL :rofl::rofl: these guys are really crazy :hilarious:

tenor.gif

Heh, was it even mentioned somewhere that preorders are live this week? They just sent emails now, they really are very quiet lately.....plus, one of those editions don´t even have info how limited it is, come on FA, put yourself together :rolleyes:...

...and If all editions will be really limited to 1000, and If I count correctly, it makes this release "limited" to 6100 LOL :rofl::rofl: these guys are really crazy :hilarious:

tenor.gif

The information Regarding the Date of the Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers have been available for almost 2 months.

Log into your FA account => Click ''My Account'', then => Click ''Collectible Numbers''
and the list of Upcoming Releases for those who own a ''Still Collectible Number'' are put under that section
letting you know that you will be able to order your own numbered copy at the date stated.

This info on upcoming releases is updated regularly in your personal account, after Venom has passed they should add the next title(s).

it's the best way to keep up to date :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k
The information Regarding the Date of the Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers have been available for almost 2 months.

Log into your FA account => Click ''My Account'', then => Click ''Collectible Numbers''
and the list of Upcoming Releases for those who own a ''Still Collectible Number'' are put under that section
letting you know that you will be able to order your own numbered copy at the date stated.

This info on upcoming releases is updated regularly in your personal account, after Venom has passed they should add the next title(s).

it's the best way to keep up to date :thumbs:
that is extremely limited though. If you dont have a low enough number NOTHING is shown.

It does look like its over 6000 for the release I would agree

Last edited:
According to stickers
e1=1000
e2=1000
e3=1000

e4=401X4=1600

I can see another 1400 between the Figure boxset and e4,e5 themselves maybe