Price: ¥ 9,936
Note: "The special bonus disc" is Amazon exclusive

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Reactions: viper0210
I don't know why it can't direct to right page. So now I share in other form.
Amazon.co.jp-> https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07M8G767X/?tag=hdnjp-22
Amazon.co.jp Exclisve-> https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07MN1SX9K/?tag=hdnjp-22
Btw, is there someone willing to teach me how to edit my thread? I'm a rookie. I edited once, but now I can't find it.
Look for the edit button in the lower left corner of each of your messages.

And thanks for the heads up about the Japanese art. Looks better than the EU WWAs.

Is the toy included?
Yes.

What is the difference as they are both showing same price?
I think Amazon Exclsive will have an additional bonus disk.
But why the price are the same...... I don't know either, I just know that is common in pre-order of Amazon.co.jp.

Look for the edit button in the lower left corner of each of your messages.

And thanks for the heads up about the Japanese art. Looks better than the EU WWAs.

Thank you for your help, but I still can't find it, it's so weird...
I can only find "edit" at my reply.

You have no rights to edit the OP if it doesn't show up for you. If it's about the links don't worry, tag a mod and they'll sort it out for you.

Reactions: paul55519
You have no rights to edit the OP if it doesn't show up for you. If it's about the links don't worry, tag a mod and they'll sort it out for you.
OK, it's said that the Venom will start pre-order at 24:00 Jan 10 (Japan time), I'll wait for formal pre-order pages and update the link, then tag a mod to help.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
OK, it's said that the Venom will start pre-order at 24:00 Jan 10 (Japan time), I'll wait for formal pre-order pages and update the link, then tag a mod to help.
Could you please share where to check latest updates of Japanese releases pre order information? Sometimes, when I noticed, I missed them already!

Looks to be spot gloss, unless than unnatural sheen at the top of Venom's head is actually on the Steelbook art itself. Japanese listings tend to have aspects of the finish included in the mockup, the Matrix UHD box having the holofoil effect photoshopped on, for instance.

Also I placed a pre-order earlier this morning, what's all this about it not being available for pre-order?