Release date: March 6, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon Exclusive - Regular - HMV JP
Price: ¥ 9,936
Note: "The special bonus disc" is Amazon exclusive

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Is this the premium box edition like previous editions like guardians of galaxy,thor,star wars;black panther etc thats been done as box looks different to others. If so how did i miss this wonder when it be back in stock so both are priced same orginally just one has extra bonus disc and thats all. Its it comes back in stock someone tag me thanks.

Is this the premium box edition like previous editions like guardians of galaxy,thor,star wars;black panther etc thats been done as box looks different to others.
I think you're talking about Disney's MovieNEX premium box series. This box is different. It's more like a big slipbox. And this is Sony release, not Disney.

I think you're talking about Disney's MovieNEX premium box series. This box is different. It's more like a big slipbox. And this is Sony release, not Disney.
Yes the movienex premium edition of which they did Thor,guardians etc etc so if Sony then be no movienex edition then.

Japanese limited editions are always nice even if the prices are a little crazy. I usually try and wait for a price drop but a lot of things do sell out before that happens.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Eh, cancelled my order. Forgot about it and just don't really care much about the movie anymore to own it. Looks good though, nice alternative to the WWA.

I received my copy the other day and I have to say that it is by far my favorite Venom Steelbook released. The quality of the image on it as well as the finish is stunning in-hand. I couldn't be happier!