Release date: February 6, 2019
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1099 CZK

IMG_20181007_134150.png

Beside the 2 Generic WWA Steelbooks listed at the moment on filmarena website

Filmarena will also have an exclusive WEA steelbook
2 steelbooks 4K/2D and 3D/2D editions

That's if facebook translation is correct

https://www.facebook.com/Filmarenac...E91BtvCAi3-AgbOI9w6zf-ZbTrO6869k&__tn__=EHH-R

Dear collectors,

there is a movie premiere of VENOM this week with Tom Hardy in the lead role.

After yesterday's cinema visit, we'd love to recommend this picture. It's a super shot that you will enjoy while having fun.

If you want to pre-order some edition of VENOM, the offer will be more than varied and you can choose one of these products:

Exclusive WEA SteelBook VENOM 4BD
Exclusive WEA SteelBook VENOM 3BD

Generic WWA SteelBook VENOM Black & Blue 3BD
Generic WWA SteelBook VENOM Red 3BD

VENOM 4K Ultra HD + BD Blu-ray
VENOM 3D + 2D Blu-ray
VENOM 2D Blu-ray
VENOM DVD

We are wishing you to have a nice weekend,
Team FA

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
It's great they're confirming it as it makes sense after their Spider-Man WEA.

So, even the other FA one 2D/3D is a WWA?
There is hope, after all, for another great WEA as they did for Spiderman: homecoming

So, even the other FA one 2D/3D is a WWA?
There is hope, after all, for another great WEA as they did for Spiderman: homecoming
Yes there is 2 WWA steelbooks in Europe with different artwork

Going by filmarena facebook post they will also have a WEA exclusive likely to be an FAC release

• Thanks
Reactions: bradipolpo
After Blufans not having the 3D in the end, am not holding my breath these guys can keep a 3D steelbook either......I just a nice lenti steelbook for this and Spider-verse, that both include 3D.

Am just not willing to fork out if it lacks 3D. I can wait and stream it else(only Disney and MCU Marvel get a pass for lack of 3D)

Hoping no to be wrong as another member seems to think the 3D will sticks here.
Fingers crossed

If I order 2 steelbooks for them that have different release dates do they wait to ship them together?

There's an option to send them separately (at last step of ordering) but I'm not sure will this affect to postal costs.
Have to be honest, I never tried this option ;)
Otherwise, Filmarena will wait for sure and send them together.
Clipboard.jpg

Reactions: The New Boy
Thanks for the reply.

I have never used film arena but I want some films in 3D with English titles, so it appears to be the way to go

still hoping for GB, there seems to be a few shipping options though which one is best?

Thanks for the reply.

I have never used film arena but I want some films in 3D with English titles, so it appears to be the way to go

still hoping for GB, there seems to be a few shipping options though which one is best?

You're welcome :)
Use PPL Courier (DHL partner). I think is cheapest and fastest.

Thanks for the reply.

This thread is for the WWA steelbook and is not the FAC release

The GB will for the FAC WEA Steelbook
This is the thread link for the FilmArena FAC WEA release and there will be 3D included
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...tion-czech-republic.97522/page-5#post-2177439
Filmarena still to show beauty shots and details of how many edition there will be

GB of the wea steelbook not done yet as info on release not shown yet