Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Venom

Tagline: Embrace Your Inner Anti-Hero

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Action, Thriller

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Cast: Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, Woody Harrelson, Jenny Slate, Reid Scott, Scott Haze, Michelle Lee, Jared Bankens, Al-Jaleel Knox, Grace Wan, DJames Jones, Jock McKissic, Daniela Gaskie, Apollo GT, Van Marten, Sailor Larocque, Paul Pillsbury, Kayko Thompson, Marcella Bragio, Mac Brandt, Laura Distin, Wayne Pére, Ellen Gerstein

Release: 2018-10-04

Plot: When Eddie Brock acquires the powers of a symbiote, he will have to release his alter-ego "Venom" to save his life.

Embargo has been lifted for social media… and I'll post the one that sums up the best this movie:

Image2.jpg

Yeah I'm not surprised either, just like @Noodles said, I was not very enthused with any of the trailers. A shame really, it could have been a really good movie. Some are saying it's too toned down and should be more graphic so I'm just going to wait until it comes out on BR/4K to watch it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I watched this yesterday and really enjoyed it. Its a whole lot of fun. One of my friends was a bit annoyed that it wasn't the Venom he grew up with but this version of Eddie and Venom are straight out of the current Donny Cates Venom which I love and more Lethal Protector .

I even enjoyed it more than Ant-man and the Wasp.

Finally saw it last night. Not sure what all the bad reviews were about. Thought it was good and lots of fun. Would have been better if they had gone R tho... but maybe that leaves it open if they can ever crossover with spider-man.