Everywhere
Release date: January 3, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Note: The Amazon UK edition contains four exclusive fan-art artcards

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Zavvi have just charged me for this. Guessing it may be shipped at some point next week ready for the 3rd "release" date. Juggling the BH's moreso hoping it'll arrive by 31st.

Reactions: djjez83
Amazon exclusive edition order was dispatched yesterday

I expect to have delivery by Tuesday or Wednesday

Monday release date is a bank holiday for business as New Years Day was on Saturday so no amazon or postal deliveries today

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB and Flloydo
Amazon exclusive edition order was dispatched yesterday

I expect to have delivery by Tuesday or Wednesday

Monday release date is a bank holiday for business as New Years Day was on Saturday so no amazon or postal deliveries today
I've seen a few people on fb have their amazon exclusive delivered today. Amazon logistics are known to deliver on Sunday's and some BH's.

Reactions: djjez83
I've seen a few people on fb have their amazon exclusive delivered today. Amazon logistics are known to deliver on Sunday's and some BH's.
I'm not based in UK
Amazon Logistics don't deliver on Bank Holiday in Rep of Ireland

There is No parcel delivery from postal service or courier services in Rep of Ireland Today as Monday is a Bank Holiday in Ireland for Saturday 1st New Years Day

In Ireland If you worked Saturday 1st that is used for Double Time Payments and not Monday

Monday is given as a day off instead for most business/banks/Post Office etc instead

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
I'm not based in UK
Amazon Logistics don't deliver on Bank Holiday in Rep of Ireland

There is No parcel delivery from postal service or courier services in Rep of Ireland Today as Monday is a Bank Holiday in Ireland for Saturday 1st New Years Day

In Ireland If you worked Saturday 1st that is used for Double Time Payments and not Monday

Monday is given as a day off instead for most business/banks/Post Office etc instead
Well, it's the same scenario here in mainland uk, today is a replacement BH. Regardless amazon logistics deliver if they want to, royal mail don't though.

Can't say I'm surprised you're not getting your copy today either way. Imagine it'd come from the same mainland distribution centre and simply take longer to get over to NI, no?

Well, it's the same scenario here in mainland uk, today is a replacement BH. Regardless amazon logistics deliver if they want to, royal mail don't though.

Can't say I'm surprised you're not getting your copy today either way. Imagine it'd come from the same mainland distribution centre and simply take longer to get over to NI, no?
Amazon Logistics drivers don't work on a Monday Bank Holiday in Rep of Ireland but do deliver on a Saturday and Sunday (I know this as one of the amazon logistics drivers in Republic of Ireland also works part time for the security firm I work for)
They do delivery on a Bank Holiday in regards to Northern Ireland as that is UK but that has nothing to do with Amazon logistics drivers who work in the Republic

At the moment customers based in Notheren Ireland is not the same in regards to Rep of Ireland but that will change in coming months
NI it's not involved in regards Amazon UK orders for customers based in Rep of Ireland at customers orders done from Replublic of Ireland on Amazon UK website orders comes direct from UK mainland or another EU country to Republic and not from Northern Ireland that will though change soon in next few months

Northern Ireland customers though will be bypassing UK amazon logistics on some products when Amazon Rep of Ireland new fulfillment center Baldonnell Business Park gets operational which will be very soon as in next 2-3 months
That new warehouse in Dublin will cover both Rep of Ireland and Northern Ireland amazon orders and also customers based in other EU countries
When that fulfillment center becomes operational Customers in NI will be getting thier orders shipped from Dublin and not UK mainland and will bypass brexit issues

At the moment in regards to customers based in Rep of Ireland Amazon UK Parcels come direct from amazon fulfillment center warehouses based in London or Manchester to Amazon logistics delivery warehouse in Ballycoolin Dublin for customers who have prime subscription and those orders are delivered by amazon logistics drivers
This is a different location to the new Amazon fulfillment center that will be launching in 2022 in Rep of Ireland
Those that don't have prime subscription orders are mostly done with An Post or other postal services instead and shipped from UK or Germany or France depending on which amazon warehouse has the stock
Those that don't have prime sometimes may get delivery done by amazon logistics but it's mostly only for prime customers
That is why some customers in Rep of Ireland that don't have prime see tracking for a amazon UK order coming from France or Germany sometimes

Some releases the Amazon logistics delivery Warehouse in Rep of ireland get stock a few days before release date that is how I often get delivery before release date or next day delivery on a lot of my Amazon UK orders

I would of had delivery Monday today but due to new years day been on Saturday
Next delivery date is Tuesday

quick question(s)

Is today a bank holiday?

Do the Royal Mail deliver today?

And do amazon deliver today?

Not sure why these questions have popped in my head but I thought this was the correct thread to ask.

Extremely long replies on all 3 topics only please. Go

Amazon Logistics drivers don't work on a Monday Bank Holiday in Rep of Ireland but do deliver on a Saturday and Sunday (I know this as one of the amazon logistics drivers in Republic of Ireland also works part time for the security firm I work for)
They do delivery on a Bank Holiday in regards to Northern Ireland as that is UK but that has nothing to do with Amazon logistics drivers who work in the Republic

At the moment customers based in Notheren Ireland is not the same in regards to Rep of Ireland but that will change in coming months
NI it's not involved in regards Amazon UK orders for customers based in Rep of Ireland at customers orders done from Replublic of Ireland on Amazon UK website orders comes direct from UK mainland or another EU country to Republic and not from Northern Ireland that will though change soon in next few months

Northern Ireland customers though will be bypassing UK amazon logistics on some products when Amazon Rep of Ireland new fulfillment center Baldonnell Business Park gets operational which will be very soon as in next 2-3 months
That new warehouse in Dublin will cover both Rep of Ireland and Northern Ireland amazon orders and also customers based in other EU countries
When that fulfillment center becomes operational Customers in NI will be getting thier orders shipped from Dublin and not UK mainland and will bypass brexit issues

At the moment in regards to customers based in Rep of Ireland Amazon UK Parcels come direct from amazon fulfillment center warehouses based in London or Manchester to Amazon logistics delivery warehouse in Ballycoolin Dublin for customers who have prime subscription and those orders are delivered by amazon logistics drivers
This is a different location to the new Amazon fulfillment center that will be launching in 2022 in Rep of Ireland
Those that don't have prime subscription orders are mostly done with An Post or other postal services instead and shipped from UK or Germany or France depending on which amazon warehouse has the stock
Those that don't have prime sometimes may get delivery done by amazon logistics but it's mostly only for prime customers
That is why some customers in Rep of Ireland that don't have prime see tracking for a amazon UK order coming from France or Germany sometimes

Some releases the Amazon logistics delivery Warehouse in Rep of ireland get stock a few days before release date that is how I often get delivery before release date or next day delivery on a lot of my Amazon UK orders

I would of had delivery Monday today but due to new years day been on Saturday
Next delivery date is Tuesday
long text... will wait for the biopic :rofl:

quick question(s)

Is today a bank holiday?

Do the Royal Mail deliver today?

And do amazon deliver today?

Not sure why these questions have popped in my head but I thought this was the correct thread to ask.

Extremely long replies on all 3 topics only please. Go

thanks-awesome.gif

:LOL: :rofl: :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo