Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Red Carpet Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: Slipbox exclusive to Red Carpet members

13432820-1334902673850490.jpg

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Slip is a no brainer there. Great art as well. Nice it's the same price for a change, even if it will be a standard thin shoddy one.
Yeah I’ve pre ordered the slip too. No brainier. And I like the artworks

But I’ll cancel the week before and order with the code on release if it hasn’t sold out by then

Reactions: psychoscot
Oct 4, 2019
Damn, that's a really nice slip. Can't get it though because I don't live in the UK and can't get the membership. ☹️

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
I still think both artworks look like two symbiotes violently trying to have sex with each other but It also does it for me! So much tongue going on lol

Really not sure what that says about me or my kinks... :coffee:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Does anyone know when this will become avaliable for non RC members for preorder?
@5t33lb0y
You might be able to order on Zavvi UK website using usual buy now trick once release date arrives

On release date goto Zavvi UK website steelbooks sort by new and when you see the steelbook click buy now only it will add to basket you can then complete checkout

You don't use the link from this thread or click on steelbook itself
You only click buy now but you have to wait until released and in stock

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
@5t33lb0y
You might be able to order on Zavvi UK website using usual buy now trick once release date arrives

On release date goto Zavvi UK website steelbooks sort by new and when you see the steelbook click buy now only it will add to basket you can then complete checkout

You don't use the link from this thread or click on steelbok itself
You only click buy now but you have to wait until released and in stock
Thank you for this trick. Will remember it for future.
Secured it differently though.

jonnybobbytimmy

GIFster™ & Secret-Keeper extraordinaire™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany