Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Red Carpet Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: Slipbox exclusive to Red Carpet members

13432820-1334902673850490.jpg

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

I still think both artworks look like two symbiotes violently trying to have sex with each other but It also does it for me! So much tongue going on lol

Really not sure what that says about me or my kinks... :coffee:
If you like long tentacles and tongues, there's literally an entire genre for you in Japanese hentai. :shipped:
That's what all this incomprehensible mesh reminds me, and is derivative of.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Does anyone know if this RC edition still includes the slip? The product page now doesn’t mention or show it.
It will, there was a separate listing for the non zavvi elxc. The mockup is rubbish, there's not gonna be a another steel design, put it that way.

At least the title has been made Smaller on the new slip update. Other was a ridiculous size

Reactions: Robles
It will, there was a separate listing for the non zavvi elxc. The mockup is rubbish, there's not gonna be a another steel design, put it that way.

Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive Red Carpet Edition Steelbook (Includes Blu-ray)​

No mention of the Slip, Anywhere.

1640733864943.png

Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 4k Ultra HD Limited Edition Steelbook​

1640733973189.png

I swear to god if it’s now a WEA with that supposed red carpet slip art like the new mock up Implies then I will be laughing. Much better art.

But I can’t quite work out what’s happening if it’s a cockup or not lol

Reactions: Robles