Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 12, 2019
Release date: December 14th, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

508243-bb230d4d59885dceb9208475244b7198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I fluked out... I'm in Vancouver and get up at 4am for work, check Best Buy for Carnage and Shang-chi and see that Carnage is up, I quickly order one and scramble over here to get a link/thread up.... 5 hours later it's sold out. Collecting is getting harder in Canada.

Reactions: Rady and Grendel
BB Canada do not have a good track record for getting Blus in stock, Steels or otherwise.
One of the worst business decisions us customers saw, was BB buying out Futureshop and then dramatically cutting the Blu stock.
I still check their web-site frequently for new pre-orders but it's almost a foregone conclusion that if it's a hot item, it's long sold out.

Usually on release date, they'll get a few more in but as was mentioned above, unless you're up before the sun, you'll miss them.
I guess they have more success selling refrigerators and vacuum cleaners, I dunno.
They've certainly abandoned their roots that got them where they are in the first place. Really sad...:(

BB Canada do not have a good track record for getting Blus in stock, Steels or otherwise.
One of the worst business decisions us customers saw, was BB buying out Futureshop and then dramatically cutting the Blu stock.
I still check their web-site frequently for new pre-orders but it's almost a foregone conclusion that if it's a hot item, it's long sold out.

Usually on release date, they'll get a few more in but as was mentioned above, unless you're up before the sun, you'll miss them.
I guess they have more success selling refrigerators and vacuum cleaners, I dunno.
They've certainly abandoned their roots that got them where they are in the first place. Really sad...:(
They turned my local Futureshop into a gym, Dark days indeed :-(

Reactions: Grendel
Just a quick update, seems Best Buy Canada found a few more copies in the trunk of the car. I managed to order one.
They sold out in a half-hour.
Gee, ya don't think 'Scalpers' could be in play by chance...? :muted:

I'll be lucky if mine gets shipped before the year is out with all the issues we are having in BC with the flooding that damaged our highways.

EDIT: actually got a shipment notification after posting this LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: britmotley