Everywhere
Release date: January 3, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Note: The Amazon UK edition contains four exclusive fan-art artcards

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Did Zavvi really sell out the quick? Does Amazon charge right away also?

If this is a shared print run with Amazon.uk, and Zavvi is using the same SteelBook as an exclusive with their slip, then Zavvi probably didn't have as many SteelBooks to sell without the slip as they usually do when they have an exclusive SteelBook to themselves.

If this is a shared print run with Amazon.uk, and Zavvi is using the same SteelBook as an exclusive with their slip, then Zavvi probably didn't have as many SteelBooks to sell without the slip as they usually do when they have an exclusive SteelBook to themselves.
It's also possible Zavvi should only been selling the Slipcase edition that is exclusive to them and was told to stop selling the steelbook only edition

Steelbook is not listed on HMV they only list the amaray editions so the steelbook it's not a trade wide release in UK

Amazon UK
Steelbook only edition is listed as Amazon Exclusive

Reactions: Stygian
It's about time zavvi let us all join red carpet
ie international custimers we probably buys as much and you guys in uk.
Just weird how they dont offer to all.

Just wait until release date you can use the quick buy trick to purchase red carpet exclusive and also use a discount code then

The main reason why they cant provide red carpet sub to customers outside UK is the varied shipping costs involved
They could not give free shipping to most international countries

Reactions: Flloydo
Just wait until release date you can use the quick buy trick to purchase red carpet exclusive and also use a discount code then

The main reason why they cant provide red carpet sub to customers outside UK is the varied shipping costs involved
They could not give free shipping to most international countries
It could be all sold by then,
we shall see and its just nice to pair it up with other orders so less shipping and just one shipping.
Sometimes items sell out and no longer can be had.

I have several orders where one might be dispatched in that order so rest become free to send.
But when your adding a single item and charged each time to me works out too much, yes great if items stick around and can buy several at same time.
I have many times ordered several then cancelled order to add more which is good if nothing is already sold out.

Red carpet can be done for international customers they just offer a discount or whatever on shipping it's a standard price anyway be it one item or 21 items.

Lol and what about shipping costs to everyone outside the U.K.? Come on be realistic please

Amazon UK list as exclusive for some reason
It's also possible Zavvi should only been selling the Slipcase edition that is exclusive to them and was told to stop selling the steelbook only edition

Steelbook is not listed on HMV they only list the amaray editions so the steelbook it's not a trade wide release in UK

Amazon UK
in the product details.. "Contains four exclusive fan-art Artcards"

Amazon UK

strange i read as a trade release with only the art cards from amazon AS exclusive
from the title on the amazon page

with Amazon Exclusive Art Cards​

your facts iron clad as usual paul :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:

strange i read as a trade release with only the art cards from amazon AS exclusive
from the title on the amazon page

with Amazon Exclusive Art Cards​

your facts iron clad as usual paul :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:
You are replying to a post that was nearly 12 hours ago a post done at 10.44 am

If it was a trade wide release HMV and also other UK retailers would be selling the steelbook
Steelbook only listed on Amazon and Zavvi

Amazon had updated their listing to mention artcards after that post For your information
It was not listed included artcards when I posted amazon listing as exclusive 6.44am post#3 and 10.44 am post#7

Do you use a watch to tell the time :rofl: :p

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
To be fair, the Amazon listing when it first went live didn't mention anything about it being exclusive having art cards, they changed it a few hours later to add those details.
It mentioned exclusive on Amazon at 6.44 AM post#3
Around 12 PM, they added in listing 4 exclusive Fan-Artcards

You are replying to a post that was nearly 12 hours ago a post done at 10.44 am

If it was a trade wide release HMV and also other UK retailers would be selling the steelbook
Steelbook only listed on Amazon and Zavvi

Amazon had updated their listing to mention artcards after that post For your information
It was not listed included artcards when I posted amazon listing as exclusive 6.44am post#3 and 10.44 am post#7

Do you use a watch to tell the time :rofl: :p

well yes i use glasses as well

its obvious wwa steel split print run some to zavvi which then split down again some for red carpet with the added fullslips some just the steel zavvi again and the rest amazon with the art cards still makes it same steelbook, which in most collectors eyes makes it a wwa release with added bits and bobs.
jumping in saying this exclusive and that exclusive was never going to happen unless you know it was wea.
which never happens first time round and you should know better than giving the impression that it is, there is still major difference on a multi retailer spilt trade release. which this is :thumbs:

still like the way you justify your view is how its going down, which yet again proves you like john snow out of game of thrones as the wilding used to say to him " you know nothing john snow" :hilarious:

basil :D

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
well yes i use glasses as well

its obvious wwa steel split print run some to zavvi which then split down again some for red carpet with the added fullslips some just the steel zavvi again and the rest amazon with the art cards still makes it same steelbook, which in most collectors eyes makes it a wwa release with added bits and bobs.
jumping in saying this exclusive and that exclusive was never going to happen unless you know it was wea.
which never happens first time round and you should know better than giving the impression that it is, there is still major difference on a multi retailer spilt trade release. which this is :thumbs:

still like the way you justify your view is how its going down, which yet again proves you like john snow out of game of thrones as the wilding used to say to him " you know nothing john snow" :hilarious:

basil :D
You need to get your glasses fixed and re read the posts :rofl:
At no stage was it said in this forum thread they was different steelbooks

A exclusive release can be also WWA :rofl: it don't have to be WEA

Amazon had listed on their website as exclusive at 6.44 am on Friday October 15th 2021
Amazon UK Website had no mention of artcards at 6.44 am and at 10.44 am yesterday morning
So nobody knew at that stage what was the difference with Amazon website listing as exclusive was as that info about artcards was not listed at that time
Do you not understand this
This is also why other web forums did not have the info about artcards at that time also

Amazon updated website listing at around 12 PM on their website to mention artcards that is what it makes it exclusive to Amazon
Before this all we saw was just amazon listing as exclusive

It was not known there was artcards included with Amazon listing yesterday when it went live on Amazon UK and was only listed as exclusive or are you just ingnoring this
This why I posted at 6.44 am yesterday amazon UK are listing as exclusive for some reason

And details about artcards was not posted in this thread until 12.53 PM post# 13 or can you not read that post also

Are you going to post the same on other web forums why they had listed as amazon exclusive yesterday and they also did not know about the artcards until later in the afternoon
I gave that info about the artcards to the other web forums AV forums/Blu-ray.com and Steelbookblu-ray.com as they updated their listings after I gave that info

You need to get your glasses fixed and re read the posts :rofl:
At no stage was it said in this forum thread they was different steelbooks

A exclusive release can be also WWA :rofl: it don't have to be WEA

Amazon had listed on their website as exclusive at 6.44 am on Friday October 15th 2021
Amazon UK Website had no mention of artcards at 6.44 am and at 10.44 am yesterday morning
So nobody knew at that stage what was the difference with Amazon website listing as exclusive was as that info about artcards was not listed at that time
Do you not understand this
This is also why other web forums did not have the info about artcards at that time also

Amazon updated website listing at around 12 PM on their website to mention artcards that is what it makes it exclusive to Amazon
Before this all we saw was just amazon listing as exclusive

It was not known there was artcards included with Amazon listing yesterday when it went live on Amazon UK and was only listed as exclusive or are you just ingnoring this
This why I posted at 6.44 am yesterday amazon UK are listing as exclusive for some reason

And details about artcards was not posted in this thread until 12.53 PM post# 13 or can you not read that post also

Are you going to post the same on other web forums why they had listed as amazon exclusive yesterday and they also did not know about the artcards until later in the afternoon
I gave that info about the artcards to the other web forums AV forums/Blu-ray.com and Steelbookblu-ray.com as they updated their listings after I gave that info

So
Amazon version is without artcards???
Or have I got confused (n) (n) :confused: