bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Untitled Venom Sequel

Cast: Tom Hardy, Woody Harrelson

Plot: Sequel to the box-office hit film "Venom".

Reactions: Drum18
I keep hearing that this first movie is hilarious but I haven’t had the opportunity to check it out yet.

Will probably pop open a bottle of Hibiki whisky and have a fun night with it like I did with Aquaman.

Fanmade
venom.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don’t be sh!t

Please be better than the first one

Reason why the first one was lackluster is cause it was rated PG13 right there they f*cked it up.
I wanted to see venom being evil and extremely violent, I hope we get to see how vicious Venom is in the sequel.

Reactions: Flloydo
Reason why the first one was lackluster is cause it was rated PG13 right there they f*cked it up.
I wanted to see venom being evil and extremely violent, I hope we get to see how vicious Venom is in the sequel.

I wanted to see him biting off heads.

I did like venom though. The character for PG13 was done well, I liked his voice and his chat back but I’m still not convinced hardy was the right choice. And yeah was just dummed down unfortunately. I also wanted it violent

... nope. another kiddy disney friendly mess.

where did you hear that?
this is what I have read

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU DON"T LIKE SOME SPOILERS

• Kasady has two cronies: His lover/accomplice Frances Barrison, who is infected and becomes a “She-Carnage”; and Malcolm McBride, a scientist involved in Carnage’s creation who Kasady forces to work for him. Naomie Harris is playing Frances. McBride hasn’t been cast yet, but I hear Shea Whigham is circling the role.
  • DeWolfe will pursues Venom after he is framed for Carnage’s crimes.
  • Carnage will kill Dan Lewis.
  • Ann will bond with Venom again for a She-Venom VS. She-Carnage fight. Venom and Carnage will fight several times, final fight will take place at a hospital.
  • Movie will be R. Sony and 20th Century Studios is already planning a third movie that would feature Spider-Man, and wants Tom Holland to cameo in this to set it up.

• CONFIRMED: Andy Serkis, Travis Knight or Rupert Wyatt are considered to direct the sequel.Andy Serkis was selected.
  • The film will get an R rated

where did you hear that?
this is what I have read

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU DON"T LIKE SOME SPOILERS

• Kasady has two cronies: His lover/accomplice Frances Barrison, who is infected and becomes a “She-Carnage”; and Malcolm McBride, a scientist involved in Carnage’s creation who Kasady forces to work for him. Naomie Harris is playing Frances. McBride hasn’t been cast yet, but I hear Shea Whigham is circling the role.
  • DeWolfe will pursues Venom after he is framed for Carnage’s crimes.
  • Carnage will kill Dan Lewis.
  • Ann will bond with Venom again for a She-Venom VS. She-Carnage fight. Venom and Carnage will fight several times, final fight will take place at a hospital.
  • Movie will be R. Sony and 20th Century Studios is already planning a third movie that would feature Spider-Man, and wants Tom Holland to cameo in this to set it up.

• CONFIRMED: Andy Serkis, Travis Knight or Rupert Wyatt are considered to direct the sequel.Andy Serkis was selected.
  • The film will get an R rated

hasn’t the film already been made? Pretty sure Serkis wrapped up filming last February and post production was delayed due to Covid but continued throughout last year.
and Stephen Graham is in a undisclosed role so possibly whigams rumoured role that you mentioned.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Hmmm, the comedy is still a bit cringe. I hope it’s better than the first. Carnage looks cool though

really hated the shop keeper addressing venom

Reactions: Noodles