Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 18, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $30.65

venom amazon exclusive.jpg
Venom Limited Edition Packaging

One of Marvel's greatest and most complex characters takes center stage as Eddie Brock ( Tom Hardy) becomes the host for the alien symbiote Venom. Upon investigating one of Drake's experiments, the alien Venom merges with Eddie's body, and he suddenly had incredible new superpowers, as well as the chance to do just about whatever he wants.

Created exclusively for Amazon: The Venom Limited Edition Blu -raypackage consists of a unique foldout glossy package created by Marko Manev. Marko is an illustrator, graphic designer and a conceptual mixed-media artist. Currently he works as a freelance artist and specializes in digital illustration for film, TV shows, games and various pop culture properties

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wow! :woot: I kinda had my heart set on the 4K release because I love that artwork, but this bad boy has artwork by Marko Manev, so this may be the one to go for! I need some better, non-cropped interior shots, though.

And is that NYC on the package?

Thanks for the tag, @bloodsnake007! :thumbs:

Is this part of the MCU?

It's not but that could change. Screenrant has a post about it: https://screenrant.com/venom-movie-mcu-sony-marvel-rights-spiderman-universe/3/

But one of Kevin Feige's replies last year is particularly interesting. In the midst of all the confusion, there was one interview where the Marvel visionary seemed to give a straightforward response. "Right now, Spidey is in the MCU and it's just Spidey," he observed. Feige is a master of language, and his word-choice is always extremely precise. The fact he chose to use the phrase "right now" is notable. It suggests that things could change...

Reactions: shazman
Thanks for the tag buddy. What exactly do you get with it? Is it a slipbox or digibook or something? Wonder why they've slashed the price so much before it's even released lol.
Not sure mate, looks like some kind of Digipack. There’s a few pics but it doesn’t say clearly. At that price though I thought it was was worth a go!:)

Reactions: Mickle_89