Everywhere
Release date: September 7, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Vertigo.jpg

Credit to Viking61 of BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the use of the original posters and the fact they've gone to the effort of matching the back art with a similar style. If I didn't already own the Hitchcock masterpiece collection (and/or was actually interested in 4K), then I'd be all over these!

Reactions: moonbucket
Loving the use of the original posters and the fact they've gone to the effort of matching the back art with a similar style. If I didn't already own the Hitchcock masterpiece collection (and/or was actually interested in 4K), then I'd be all over these!

I believe the matching Psycho and The Birds SteelBooks from Best Buy were matte.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Got this today and the end result is just sad, man we need some awesome art for mr Hitchcock, not even the glossy European from a few years ago are good enough for these films…

Got this today and the end result is just sad, man we need some awesome art for mr Hitchcock, not even the glossy European from a few years ago are good enough for these films…
I thought this artwork is better than any previous ones, but still there is always room for improve.

Personally, I think the artwork is great but the cheap looking matte finish, as with the other recent Hitchcock steelbooks, is obscenely bad and completely ruins the steelbook.