Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
woudl love it if they released a Steelbook of Hitchcock's Vertigo featuring the original poster

echos of Orson Well's Touch of Evil released by MoC

attachment.php

Attachments

• MPW-46266.jpg
    MPW-46266.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Pavers123
BUMP! Universal has started scheduling individual releases for Hitchcock titles in the UK, so maybe Zavvi could make this happen? Please?!

DEFINITELY! This is such an amazing film and once it gets an individual release, I would love to be able to get it as a steelbook.

woudl love it if they released a Steelbook of Hitchcock's Vertigo featuring the original poster

echos of Orson Well's Touch of Evil released by MoC

attachment.php

Just have to bump this.

One of the best films ever.
Probably Hitchcock's masterpiece, with a big dollop of help from the great Alec Coppel who contributed the first shooting script, and the bulk of the finished script was his.

He also penned: the Oscar nominated The Captain's Paradise, 1953, Mr Denning Drives North, 1951, and Obsession, 1949.

This would be a great coup if the BFI got to release it in Steelbook format - and with the original Orange artwork (as said by the OP) in high gloss; and from the BFI we could be sure of great quality.

I'm definitely up for this. :drool:

Last edited:
I've said maybe because I own the masterpiece collection which I'm happy with, but also love my Lifeboat steel. If given the choice I would prefer a release of his more obscure films that don't yet have a special edition.