• The Frighteners
  • Grease
  • Jaw
  • Jurassic Park
  • Trading Places
  • Tremors
  • Cheech and Chong’s Up In Smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
So I feel like an opportunity was missed here by NOT releasing Terminator 1, or even 2 for that matter. Of course... why have a retro style blu ray release when you can be true retro...

IMG_0595.JPG IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0597.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
i was thinking just the same thing... and then i thought about how much of my shelf space a standard premium edition takes up, now, even before you get to HDZeta's new fatter slips, FAC's XL slips, and the like, and wondered whether VHS would take up less space! :confused: :LOL:

the days of HDZeta's original Gladiator release and size are long gone. not saying it's a bad thing, but you could fit more on a row at that size! :)
The John Wick Film Arena Maniac's Shoe Box!:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I’ll most likely pick the thing up and possibly E.T. But I’ll wait on drops

Of course they could just be doing a Zavvi and trying to make people panic buy. But still, I can't see these dropping any lower than £12.50 (the price if buying 2 for £25).

You gone for any?

this was one of my first 'steelbooks', still showcased in mint condition :)

My metal case is a bit dinged up but I’m not unhappy about that. I actually got this set free from an eBay seller I was buying a Terminator 2 style leather jacket from.

Are these digipacks or plastic slip covers? Not sure from the pix. Sorry about my ignorance.
I presume they will be a plastic case with a card case inside. Hard to tell off that video, the may be made out of all plastic or all card.

Last edited:
personally decided to go for top gun, the warriors and ET, the thing is one of my all time fave films but the artwork just doesn't do it for me

Went with The Thing, The Breakfast Club (my all time favourite movie), Back to the Future (for the 87th time) & Airplane! (which I don't own on blu-ray at all somehow).

• Thanks
Reactions: Danny