Bottleneck Gallery [Vice Press] Amblinesque: A Matt Ferguson X Florey Exhibition

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

Bottleneck Gallery and Vice Press present an exhibition of original art by Matt Ferguson and Matthew “Florey” Rowan celebrating the films and productions of Amblin Entertainment and Steven Spielberg.
Both artists have selected their favourite Amblin Entertainment and Spielberg movies to produce an exhibition of screen printed film posters and limited edition art prints which will be on view at Bottleneck Gallery from the 14th of June to the 10th of July 2019.

The exhibition will feature a collection new and exclusive works by Matt Ferguson and Florey celebrating classic Amblin Entertainment and Steven Spielberg movies such as Jurassic Park, E.T The Extra-Terrestrial, Back To The Future and many more to be revealed at the exhibition launch.
The exhibition will open with an official Launch Event on Friday the 14th of June from 7pm until 9m at Bottleneck Gallery (60 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA) with both artists in attendance. Usual hours will be Monday to Friday, 11am to 5pm. The Launch Event and gallery will be open to the public, free of charge.

Works from the show will also be available to purchase from www.BottleneckGallery.com and www.Vice-Press.com at a date to be announced.

You can follow Vice Press on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vicepressnews and Twitter: @VicePressNews
You can follow Bottleneck Gallery on Facebook www.facebook.com/BottleneckGallery and Twitter: @BottleneckNYC

BTTF_Pt1[1].jpgBTTF_Pt2[1].jpgIndy-PRINT-READY_FINAL[1].jpg

I ended up grabbing the Ferguson Jaws when it went up for sale for Bottlebux Members. Anyone else get something from this show?

Got JAWS variant, Duel and BTTF regular. Liked BTTF regular much more. Great stuff. Matt will also have Goonies APs soon.

I ended up grabbing the Ferguson Jaws when it went up for sale for Bottlebux Members. Anyone else get something from this show?

Is Bottlebux members just the regular people who sign up for an account on BNG, or is that a sort of premium account?
I signed up for an account before the remainder sale went live twenty minutes ago and it says I have earned 200 Bux with my purchase of Duel (WHOOO GOT IT!). So will I now be able to get early release?

Is Bottlebux members just the regular people who sign up for an account on BNG, or is that a sort of premium account?
I signed up for an account before the remainder sale went live twenty minutes ago and it says I have earned 200 Bux with my purchase of Duel (WHOOO GOT IT!). So will I now be able to get early release?

Yeah, bottlebux is just their reward program, so if you purchased from them before you automatically become a member.

I've purchased a few prints over the years and sometimes they have these type of pre-sales which is nice.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: TheJoker
Yeah, bottlebux is just their reward program, so if you purchased from them before you automatically become a member.

I've purchased a few prints over the years and sometimes they have these type of pre-sales which is nice.

Awesome well thats good to know for future reference. I'm not going to go mental and purchase loads of stuff now, but every now and then there is something that I just have to have, and that Duel print was one of them. (Wish I had the WCL release of the film) Thankfully, the Duel print was also one of the least popular ones. The BTTF stuff sold out in the time it takes me to draw a breath. Insanity!

Awesome well thats good to know for future reference. I'm not going to go mental and purchase loads of stuff now, but every now and then there is something that I just have to have, and that Duel print was one of them. (Wish I had the WCL release of the film) Thankfully, the Duel print was also one of the least popular ones. The BTTF stuff sold out in the time it takes me to draw a breath. Insanity!

Yeah luckily it's not as slammed with bots as Mondo is, so at least you have a chance (IMO) on the more popular ones.

I've snagged two Wonder Woman prints they produced and they were gone in mere seconds. By comparison, steelbooks are in stock for EONS, lol

• Haha
Reactions: TheJoker