Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Order: Amazon.com :amazon:
Release Date: Oct 6, 2015
Price: $53.99

Vikings3A.jpg

Last edited:
I agree buddy although I will say this I think ebay have done a solid for a change because it is easier to ship in from the u.s using global shipping and although it's been around for some time the problem was anything you bought over like $22 you would be charged customs fees, then usually £10 british for postage on top of the item so you end up finding that your £20-30 in the hole b4 you've even paid for your item, that has changed now yes you still pay higher postage should the seller ask for it but now there no customs charges on smaller thing I just got a u.s order for blu-ray's worth $100, $107, $87, $46 that's all in (item & P&P) but on each of those packs I never was charged customs fees, this will make it more easy to ship in from the u.s and import sales should now increase since all our really paying is the extended postage price which is to be expected.
I didn't know this, thanks very much for the info... I'll look into getting them on eBay!!

How come? Do you know where the slipcover is from? Maybe a Best Buy exclusive??

Both releases came with the slip at these retailers that I have personally seen (amazon, best buy, target) but also had the same stock number as the one without the slip. I guess they only made slips for a certain percentage. Every time I preordered from amazon it came with a slip but about a month after the release there is no guarantees.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Revolver31
Well I ordered 1 & 2 with slips from the u.s. so there on there way the irony now is I cant get season 3 cause amazon is sold out and all I'm getting is Currently unavailable, but underneath Additional Blu-ray options it says
Blu-ray
(Oct 06, 2015)
No enhanced packaging

To hell with that ok I'm glad there letting you know there out of packaging that's gd if they're in-fact doing that but it sucks for me looking for the slipped version, does anyone want to chip in with that info on amazon "No enhanced packaging" never seen them use that before.

Nice one I'm still waiting for it to be available I've been checking it daily but nothing.

Did you order from amazon.com?
I ordered it first day it was listed from amazon.com buddy as I wanted to be sure to get the full slip version.
Pretty surprised it hasn't came back in stock yet. I'm sure it will soon though, but keep checking daily. Should be available again soon knowing amazon... :thumbs:;)

• Helpful Post
Not sure what is going on with this release now...

Is it being released by MGM? or FOX? ...I think E One has the rights in Canada (and is pushed back to Oct 13).
VIKINGS3.jpg

Very curious what this is going to look like tomorrow (and if we will still get the slip or not... Hope so).
NINJAS in the US of A. If you happen to get your hands on this, please post some pics as soon as you can! :Snap:

Not sure what is going on with this release now...

Is it being released by MGM? or FOX? ...I think E One has the rights in Canada (and is pushed back to Oct 13).
View attachment 191974

Very curious what this is going to look like tomorrow (and if we will still get the slip or not... Hope so).
NINJAS in the US of A. If you happen to get your hands on this, please post some pics as soon as you can! :Snap:

It's from MGM and the Walmart I went to didn't have slipcovers, I will post a pic of my Amazon order when it arrives tonight.

Reactions: kaw
Amazon how have it for sale but under no enhanced packaging, already?

I'm starting to wonder if there is an issue with the packaging as of this point I haven't seen a single slip for It.

WOW!!!!!! As expected another awesome slip....:whistle::notworthy::notworthy::drool:

And my order has finally SHIPPED!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Not a prime member but good old amazon gave it to me for $29.96 before shipping. Probably because I ordered it on day one of going live....:D

@Revolver31
Good luck. :thumbs: Hope you get your copy soon....

Last edited: