Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Order: Amazon.com :amazon:
Release Date: Oct 6, 2015
Price: $53.99

Vikings3A.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful cover. If I remember correctly, Season 2 was black right? Or was it Season 1?
Season 2 was a beautiful embossed red slipcover with a gatefold opening in high gloss buddy...:thumbs: (Pics below)
The slips for Vikings have all been very special and I am sure this will be too....:notworthy::drool:

I really like how they have kept the continuity going with the design of each slipcover from Season 1 onwards..:)

Season 2

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

Last edited:
Season 1 was a black/grey color... And the V part opened up. Really cool slip box thingy. Season 2 was Red but just a normal slip. Wonder what this will be?

Season 2 was a beautiful embossed red slipcover with a gatefold opening in high gloss buddy...:thumbs: (Pics below)
The slips for Vikings have all been very special and I am sure this will be too....:notworthy::drool:

I really like how they have kept the continuity going with the design of each slipcover from Season 1 onwards..:)

Season 2

View attachment 172070

Yes, now I remember. Although I've never looked upon Season 2, it's a great looking slip as well.
As much as I love this show and it's probably one of the best currently airing, I will never watch it again. So unfortunately, I will not be buying these. But damn that slip though. Imagine embossed + spot glossed red 'V' on white/grey background! What a beauty! :drool: Now why can't they do that with the shows I want to buy?! :meh:

Edit: But they first two seasons on SALE! :OMG: I'm so tempted to buy :arghh::rofl:

Last edited:
When buying on amazon.com, any chance for the boxset of Season 2 to come with the slipcover ?
I'm not sure the picture shows the actual product now.

Does anyone know if the first two seasons were Region Free or Region A locked? I'd love to get this but not sure whether I will if it's Region A... Also customs may be quite high??

Does anyone know if the first two seasons were Region Free or Region A locked? I'd love to get this but not sure whether I will if it's Region A... Also customs may be quite high??

Ye I would like to know this too, the info I'm getting is season 1 is A locked while season 2 is region free, alos they have some crazzzzzzy running times on the back of those sets, 804 mins for the first, 920 mins on the 2nd, the u.k is like 390 mins season 1 & 472 mins season 2, wats up wit that?

Ye I would like to know this too, the info I'm getting is season 1 is A locked while season 2 is region free, alos they have some crazzzzzzy running times on the back of those sets, 804 mins for the first, 920 mins on the 2nd, the u.k is like 390 mins season 1 & 472 mins season 2, wats up wit that?

I guess the US version is adding both tv and extended cut running times, while the difference is only few minutes longer.
I have season 2 which plays on a B player. Season 1 is region A locked.
Thanks for the info! I'd really love to get them, it would be great to get all of them they'd look great together. They're quite expensive to get to the UK unfortunately which is very annoying :banghead:

Thanks for the info! I'd really love to get them, it would be great to get all of them they'd look great together. They're quite expensive to get to the UK unfortunately which is very annoying :banghead:

I agree buddy although I will say this I think ebay have done a solid for a change because it is easier to ship in from the u.s using global shipping and although it's been around for some time the problem was anything you bought over like $22 you would be charged customs fees, then usually £10 british for postage on top of the item so you end up finding that your £20-30 in the hole b4 you've even paid for your item, that has changed now yes you still pay higher postage should the seller ask for it but now there no customs charges on smaller thing I just got a u.s order for blu-ray's worth $100, $107, $87, $46 that's all in (item & P&P) but on each of those packs I never was charged customs fees, this will make it more easy to ship in from the u.s and import sales should now increase since all our really paying is the extended postage price which is to be expected.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ultron96