Slipcover Vikings (The Complete Fifth Season Part One) [UK]

bobzilla

Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2010
Appears no slipcover was released in US for Vikings bluray season 5 part 1 but it was released in UK with a slipcover. I just got it from Amazon UK and although the slip and the cover art both list this as a region B release the 3 discs are region ABC. Also, Fox did not release American Horror Story season 7 on bluray at all in the US, but it is available in UK on bluray with a slipcover and once again the discs are region-free despite the packaging stating otherwise.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jericho
Anyone know if there are any complete series boxes anywhere in the world of this series, on Blu-ray? Maybe in some kind of special packaging?
At least seasons 2 and 3 have come out in digibooks in Spain, but I don't know about any other seasons, anyone bought them?

Reactions: MrSquifler
Anyone know if there are any complete series boxes anywhere in the world of this series, on Blu-ray? Maybe in some kind of special packaging?
At least seasons 2 and 3 have come out in digibooks in Spain, but I don't know about any other seasons, anyone bought them?
There's one in Canada but it's been announced that the complete series is coming to the US, I'm hoping it'll also come to the UK.