Vinyl Idolz Master Thread [Funko &Vinyl Sugar] *Picture Heavy*

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
I know this was announced at the start of the year, but with more and more being released and Funko being so hot right now.

I thought with Dorbz and Pop having their own master thread. I would create one for this other still relatively new line by Funko & Vinyl Sugar 'VINYL IDOLZ'

I think a number of these are already released in the US but they are mostly being released in the UK in the coming months.

For people in the UK you can purchase some of the ones I have listed below but not all from the sites below. They are avalible from different sites but just listed the most common.

The prices vary from site to site, Zavvi seem to be the cheapest and offer free delivery and also have some listed as avaliable sooner than FP but depends on your preference obviously

Forbidden Planet - https://forbiddenplanet.com/vinyl/vinyl-idolz/

Zavvi - http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=Vinyl+Sugar+idolz

Here is what seems to have been made so far.

(Hope you guys like it, took a good while to do)

BATMAN 1966

Ghostbusters

Shaun of the Dead

Walking Dead

Seinfeld

Back to the Future

Dodgeball

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Young Frankenstein

Napoleon Dynamite

Say Anything

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
There's something about these I really don't like. Marty reminds me of Topher Grace!
I'm focussing on Star Wars and Arrow things!
That's cool, eveytime I see your avatar #Stephen :drool: (so jealous)

How much was it to meet him?

Feb 10, 2013
Surrey
Reactions
6,320 0 0
That's cool, eveytime I see your avatar #Stephen :drool: (so jealous)

How much was it to meet him?
It was an event where you paid the entrance ticket and you got autographs from all actors attending included. You just had to pay for your pro photo ops. Stephens photo op was £60. Priceless moment though.

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
It was an event where you paid the entrance ticket and you got autographs from all actors attending included. You just had to pay for your pro photo ops. Stephens photo op was £60. Priceless moment though.
£60 for just the photo? :wow: :OMG:

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Yeah. But it's not like it's an everyday occurrence. It's The Arrow!!
Yes of course but £60?? Wow

We're in the wrong business lol

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Reactions
9,334 0 0
Great thread @Flash :thumbs::joy:
I've seen the bttf ones before but none of the others, so it was great to see all of them together:notworthy:, I like the ghostbusters and the Simon pegg & nick frost ones:D I have to resist getting these kind of figures, I just don't have the money or the space, it would be a toss up between collecting steelbook's or pop's etc... just not ready to give up steelbook's...

yet:naughty:

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Great thread @Flash :thumbs::joy:
I've seen the bttf ones before but none of the others, so it was great to see all of them together:notworthy:, I like the ghostbusters and the Simon pegg & nick frost ones:D I have to resist getting these kind of figures, I just don't have the money or the space, it would be a toss up between collecting steelbook's or pop's etc... just not ready to give up steelbook's...

yet:naughty:

Or add them you mean ;) lol

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,446 2 0
What you think of these vinyl idolz ?@kaw
They are awesome @Flash. I've seen a bunch of them in store and they look great! A lot Bigger then I thought they would be too!
BUT... I can't bring myself to collecting these as well. I picked Pops as my "thing" and I'm sticking with it. Plus I'm running out of room!!! I have no space for these! haha

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,982 1 0
Had my eye on these for quite a while but more stuff to get addicted to but can't. I Was interested in the napoleon dynamite but he sold out quickly months ago on zavvi before I could get a order in. These are massive by the way (really tall) and The UK company they work with have made some amazing designs of the IT crowd, the mighty boosh, 3 type of bowie and Bill Murray, taxi driver, walken and loads more and if they made any of those I'd be all over them. Hope some of them get made.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I really hope they make a Bill Murray - Steve zissou. That's my favourite I think

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And buscemi from Fargo

image.jpg

Last edited: