Vinyl Idolz Master Thread [Funko &Vinyl Sugar] *Picture Heavy*

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
I know this was announced at the start of the year, but with more and more being released and Funko being so hot right now.

I thought with Dorbz and Pop having their own master thread. I would create one for this other still relatively new line by Funko & Vinyl Sugar 'VINYL IDOLZ'

I think a number of these are already released in the US but they are mostly being released in the UK in the coming months.

For people in the UK you can purchase some of the ones I have listed below but not all from the sites below. They are avalible from different sites but just listed the most common.

The prices vary from site to site, Zavvi seem to be the cheapest and offer free delivery and also have some listed as avaliable sooner than FP but depends on your preference obviously

Forbidden Planet - https://forbiddenplanet.com/vinyl/vinyl-idolz/

Zavvi - http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=Vinyl+Sugar+idolz

Here is what seems to have been made so far.

(Hope you guys like it, took a good while to do)

BATMAN 1966

3460320_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

3460337_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

3460344_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

3460351_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

Ghostbusters

5528_Vinyl_Idolz_Ghostbusters_Egon_GLAM.jpg

140365_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

140366_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

Shaun of the Dead

5513_Ed_Shaunofthe_Dead.jpg

5514_Shaun_Shaunofthe_Dead.jpg

b_BD1_H2_Pn_JPG_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

c_Es54_M1y_JPG_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

Walking Dead

d_x_Op5_DE8_JPG_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

e_47b_Ce_OD_JPG_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

f_GQSZs_Me_JPG_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

Seinfeld

5702_Kramer_Seinfeld.jpg

5703_Newman_Seinfeld.jpg

5705_Frank_Seinfeld.jpg

5706_Puddy_Seinfeld.jpg

5707_Peterman_Seinfeld.jpg

Back to the Future

5522_Vinyl_Idolz_Btt_F_Doc_GLAM.jpg

5523_Vinyl_Idolz_Btt_F_Marty_GLAM.jpg

Dodgeball

000_NWHXHde_jpg_square_true_maxheight_160_size_1.jpg

000_P06zvj_O_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_2.jpg

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

5524_SPICOLI_FTa_R.jpg

5525_Brad_FTa_R.jpg

Young Frankenstein

3460382_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

3460339_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

3460405_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

Napoleon Dynamite

140368_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

140369_jpg_square_true_maxheight_285_size_285.jpg

Say Anything

5519_Vinyl_Idolz_Lloyd_GLAM.jpg

There's something about these I really don't like. Marty reminds me of Topher Grace!
I'm focussing on Star Wars and Arrow things!

That's cool, eveytime I see your avatar #Stephen :drool: (so jealous)

How much was it to meet him?

That's cool, eveytime I see your avatar #Stephen :drool: (so jealous)

How much was it to meet him?
It was an event where you paid the entrance ticket and you got autographs from all actors attending included. You just had to pay for your pro photo ops. Stephens photo op was £60. Priceless moment though.

Reactions: Flash
It was an event where you paid the entrance ticket and you got autographs from all actors attending included. You just had to pay for your pro photo ops. Stephens photo op was £60. Priceless moment though.

£60 for just the photo? :wow: :OMG:

Reactions: D4vem88
Great thread @Flash :thumbs::joy:
I've seen the bttf ones before but none of the others, so it was great to see all of them together:notworthy:, I like the ghostbusters and the Simon pegg & nick frost ones:D I have to resist getting these kind of figures, I just don't have the money or the space, it would be a toss up between collecting steelbook's or pop's etc... just not ready to give up steelbook's...

yet:naughty:

Great thread @Flash :thumbs::joy:
I've seen the bttf ones before but none of the others, so it was great to see all of them together:notworthy:, I like the ghostbusters and the Simon pegg & nick frost ones:D I have to resist getting these kind of figures, I just don't have the money or the space, it would be a toss up between collecting steelbook's or pop's etc... just not ready to give up steelbook's...

yet:naughty:

Or add them you mean ;) lol

Reactions: chunk
What you think of these vinyl idolz ?@kaw

They are awesome @Flash. I've seen a bunch of them in store and they look great! A lot Bigger then I thought they would be too!
BUT... I can't bring myself to collecting these as well. I picked Pops as my "thing" and I'm sticking with it. Plus I'm running out of room!!! I have no space for these! haha

Had my eye on these for quite a while but more stuff to get addicted to but can't. I Was interested in the napoleon dynamite but he sold out quickly months ago on zavvi before I could get a order in. These are massive by the way (really tall) and The UK company they work with have made some amazing designs of the IT crowd, the mighty boosh, 3 type of bowie and Bill Murray, taxi driver, walken and loads more and if they made any of those I'd be all over them. Hope some of them get made.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I really hope they make a Bill Murray - Steve zissou. That's my favourite I think

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And buscemi from Fargo

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk