Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Violence of Action

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Tarik Saleh

Cast: Chris Pine, Ben Foster, Gillian Jacobs

Release: 2022-04-01

Plot: James Harper who, after being involuntarily discharged from the Green Berets, joins a paramilitary organization in order to support his family in the only way he knows how. Harper travels to Berlin with his elite team on a black ops mission to investigate a mysterious threat. Barely into his first assignment, he finds himself alone and hunted across Europe, where he must fight to stay alive long enough to get home and uncover the true motives of those who betrayed him.

Really nice drama, with some realistic, quick and loud action. Honest and powerful representation of what former, spit out by the military system soldiers are faced with. Great cast too, though there's very little of the cute Gillian Jacobs, and Kiefer Sutherland. Some commentary on the origin of viruses and financial gains of pharmaceutical companies, that may rub the 'tripple boosted' blind patriots the wrong way.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Really nice drama, with some realistic, quick and loud action. Honest and powerful representation of what former, spit out by the military system soldiers are faced with. Great cast too, though there's very little of the cute Gillian Jacobs, and Kiefer Sutherland. Some commentary on the origin of viruses and financial gains of pharmaceutical companies, that may rub the 'tripple boosted' blind patriots the wrong way.

...And you know this how ?

Let me : :rofl:

...And you know this how ?

Let me : :rofl:

I watched various documentaries and interviews, because I was always interested in the subject, as well as movies about modern war.
Nothing you'd know, in your 'happy' country with 'free' press, that was the first to block RT channel. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database