Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 500

Violent Night Front.jpg

Violent Night Open.jpgViolent Night Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
not everyone has the time and nerve to list on ebay, pack the stuff up, deal with questions, etc.. its not like he lost a fortune..

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
not everyone has the time and nerve to list on ebay, pack the stuff up, deal with questions, etc.. its not like he lost a fortune..
It’s so weird though like it’s release date is tomorrow and he’s already sold it on at an absolute loss. The money from in his bank from the original purchase probably hasn’t even cleared yet until tomorrow and he’s already moved it on to CEX lol. Strange

It’s so weird though like it’s release date is tomorrow and he’s already sold it on at an absolute loss. The money from in his bank from the original purchase probably hasn’t even cleared yet until tomorrow and he’s already moved it on to CEX lol. Strange
I also find it odd they bought it. It can't be the right one and the times I have sold things due to getting free replacements from damaged steels it has taken me several days to get them to list it so I can sell it. But selling it at a 50% loss cos they didn't like the finish is ******* batshit.

Just checked. CeX don't have a violent night steelbook listed. The most expensive version they have is the standard 1080p amaray which they sell for £10. So I think that guy was trolling.

Also side note, cex have redesigned their website and now it is absolutely terrible. You can't see stock by scrolling down now you have to click a link. And you can't see the prices, you have to click i want to sell.

Just checked. CeX don't have a violent night steelbook listed. The most expensive version they have is the standard 1080p amaray which they sell for £10. So I think that guy was trolling.

Also side note, cex have redesigned their website and now it is absolutely terrible. You can't see stock by scrolling down now you have to click a link. And you can't see the prices, you have to click i want to sell.
Yeah i couldn't find it either. Agree new website it shite too.

CEX mobile app is still exactly the same it's always been.
Maybe that's going to remain the same.

My fnac order has yet to ship, I'm still in 2 minds of whether to cancel.. will be able to sell for cost plus fees and shipping though if I'm not a fan, so I'm not massively bothered.