vivablu's Best Buy collection

Here's my humble collection. Will add more when I can locate the other stuffs.

Updated May 22nd, 2015

Updated June 26th, 2015

Updated June 27th, 2015

Updated July 7th, 2015

Updated July 14th, 2015

Updated Aug 12th, 2015

Updated Aug 25th, 2015

Updated Sept 25th, 2015

Best Buy's exclusive Bond set

Updated Oct 8th, 2015

Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Updated Oct 15, 2015
Mad Max steelbook

Updated Nov 12, 2015

Aladdin & Terminator: Geninsys lenticular slip covers.

Most of Best Buy's exclusive lenticular slip covers

Updated June 2nd, 2016

Last edited:

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
68,443 34 0
I'm kinda surprised too. I'm sure I'm not the only one who bought BB's exclusive stuffs. But no matter what, I still need 2 more thanks to achieve this award though. :shy:
Believe me, I have a ton of Best Buy exclusives! :woot: It's just a question of "when" do I start working on that Collection! :banghead: :wacky:

2 more Thanks? Let's change that! (If you haven't) Get in here @NoDingsNoScratches @harry @DADDYCOOL187 @Scary Hair @chunk @MGD @BluSteel2012 @AlienKing and show this collection some love! :notworthy: :thumbs:

Believe me, I have a ton of Best Buy exclusives! :woot: It's just a question of "when" do I start working on that Collection! :banghead: :wacky:

2 more Thanks? Let's change that! (If you haven't) Get in here @NoDingsNoScratches @harry @DADDYCOOL187 @Scary Hair @chunk @MGD @BluSteel2012 @AlienKing and show this collection some love! :notworthy: :thumbs:
Thanks for the support my friend! And btw, you just reminded me that I still have some BB's exclusive lenti slips sitting somewhere. I just need to locate them though. :)

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,843 15 0

And I'm here :LOL:
@vivablu Only one more to go :thumbs: Good luck
Nice collection, I have one for FutureShop as well. Like Franky, it's just a question of "when" I put together some pics

And I'm here :LOL:
@vivablu Only one more to go :thumbs: Good luck
Nice collection, I have one for FutureShop as well. Like Franky, it's just a question of "when" I put together some pics
@vivablu

SWEET THOSE ARE NICE PROPER NICE :hilarious: :notworthy: :notworthy: :drool: . FANTASTIC COLLECTION :oohyeah: :thumbs: .

@bloodsnake007

THANK YOU for the tag sweetheart :D LOVE YOU :kiss: :kiss: .
Awesome collection @vivablu , you've got some great steels and vivas there:notworthy::thumbs:
@Scary Hair I love you too Ann! :woot: :notworthy: :drool:

@vivablu :bestbuy: Congrats on the Best Buy Award! :thumbs:
Very Nice Collection!
Thank you guys for the extra push. I just hit the 25 mark, and be the first to achieve the BB award. That is so awesome!!! :oohyeah: :joy: :happy:

Apr 16, 2014
Reactions
1,746 1 0
Someone has a serious Best Buy addiction!