Wal-Mart exclusive Universal 100 Anniversary with art card

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Anyone else notice these and know the list? There is 25 different Iconic cards it says. I'm curious if there is an Inglourious Basterds one, but I doubt it seemed mostly older movies.

I shuffled through a bunch as the art card is shrink wrapped on the back of bd under the slip.

We got 23 of 25 ... what are the other 2???

Animal House
Back to the Future
The Blues Brothers
Apollo 13
Wolfman
The Sting
mama mia
spartacus
fast and furious
the breakfast club
Babe
Despicable Me
Bourne
Field of Dreams
Jaws
To Kill a Mockingbird
Frankenstein
Dracula
ET
Jurassic Park
Psycho
Big Lebowski
American Pie

DSCN1488.JPG

DSCN1489.JPG

The sticker is located on the front, but I put it on the back of my bd case. FYI

It looks like this ...

View attachment 8002

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Murdock
I noticed those when i set the 100th anniversary section. Don't remember seeing Inglorious Bastards but that doesn't mean it isn't there

added those to list in OP and a few others ... we got 13 of 25 listed now...

Ok so these are only a Walmart exclusive...and there are 25 titles. EEK!

I'm running out of Money with Steelbooks, Digibooks, and Slipcovers. Hell, if something is released without at least a slipcover...who buys it? :D

Ok so these are only a Walmart exclusive...and there are 25 titles. EEK!

I'm running out of Money with Steelbooks, Digibooks, and Slipcovers. Hell, if something is released without at least a slipcover...who buys it? :D

no, just 25 diff art cards.

Reactions: Lucky101
You know, a bit odd that for the most part they chose titles that have not even got those slips ..... might be a sign of future ones to come. ;)

You could be right Wreck. Some of these cards could be giving us some clues on what to expect from Universal as part of their 100th Anniversary series. I really hope Psycho will be part of this series. A Psycho slipcover would be nice :naughty:

So, do they just insert these randomly into each Uni 100 Blu-ray? I'm assuming as much since Jaws and E.T. aren't out yet. I'd love one for Jaws, E.T. and Jurassic Park, but I'd kill for a Peter Jackson's King Kong if one is found!!! :ohno:

Go ahead and add Animal House to the list.
002.jpg

Picked this one up in a Blues Brothers. Has to be kind of rare, a Jim Belushi card inside a copy of Blues Brothers. Also found a Jurassic Park in a Waterworld.

Would love to find Big Lebowski, Jaws, and ET. Going to search some different Wal-Marts. Hopefully if I find them they'll be in 1)a good movie and 2)a movie I don't have.

tridon said:
So, do they just insert these randomly into each Uni 100 Blu-ray? I'm assuming as much since Jaws and E.T. aren't out yet. I'd love one for Jaws, E.T. and Jurassic Park, but I'd kill for a Peter Jackson's King Kong if one is found!!!
yeah, they just package it on the back of the amaray. You can look to see which one you're getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck