Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: February 26, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Includes 3 Art Cards

WandaVision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are limited, probably running out of stock. They will sell out eventually, unless Disney got greedy and printed 2005 level of copies, like 50,000 each or something... although maybe they did worldwide, I don't know the sales figures.
Would be interesting if those were shared...

I have never seen Amazon drastically increase their price as they run low on stock, very unusual as they still have at least 28 copies in stock. Unless they are planning on putting in a flash sale soon at £44.99 to trick people

I have never seen Amazon drastically increase their price as they run low on stock, very unusual as they still have at least 28 copies in stock. Unless they are planning on putting in a flash sale soon at £44.99 to trick people

Interestingly The Raid: Redemption steel has been approx £30 for a while, but the week before last (when they only had something like 7 copies left) Amazon bumped the price up to nearly £50!.... Now stock's seemingly been replenished the price has dropped back down again.

Interestingly The Raid: Redemption steel has been approx £30 for a while, but the week before last (when they only had something like 7 copies left) Amazon bumped the price up to nearly £50!.... Now stock's seemingly been replenished the price has dropped back down again.
That one is a bit different mate, as it's import sales, so there's a lot more to factor in than just the rrp. Shipping, tax, currency fluctions etc.. but obviously the current selling price on amazon US is the main contributor.

Reactions: Punker76
What's the chances of a standard amaray of this series? Just want the discs to stick in my Manta steel
Disney were going “premium”‘for their Disney+ releases. Steels and 4K at a high price. No other options. That approach doesn’t look like it will change any time soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Punker76
HMV stuffed me on this one.
My card expired in Jan and I forgot this order was tied to it. Got no email to tell me of the payment issue so end of feb when I log in after seeing release date info on here, I find its been cancelled and now out of stock.
Even if it was in stock, I’d preordered with Avatar steel 6 odd months or so back, and if it was in stock I would have to pay full price.

Bit annoyed but emailed them and hopefully they will reissue the 20% discount seeing as I have to source elsewhere now : and an not dealing with Zavvi if I can help it.