War of the Worlds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: March 2, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $22.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6443535_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Last edited by a moderator:
would've been a contender without title and Tom Cruise on the front. and another thing, why does ''Tom Cruise'' appear on all his steelbook front covers?...ughhh..

Updated the link in the OP to be the correct Best Buy listing.

Had a couple of people ask, but want to make sure before I post a group buy. Anyone after this edition?
I am very tempted to add this to several others that I would wish your help with; yet, I am still waiting for my second package from you, and I already have this movie in the non-SteelBook version.
But still tempted... especially alongside with others... hope you'll keep the GB open longer... THANKS Andy!

Reactions: apsmith21
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I am very tempted to add this to several others that I would wish your help with; yet, I am still waiting for my second package from you, and I already have this movie in the non-SteelBook version.
But still tempted... especially alongside with others... hope you'll keep the GB open longer... THANKS Andy!

I’d be interested in a group buy. Doesn’t look like it’s coming to uk

Group buy posted

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
My group buy has sold out. Anyone else after this? It's early enough that I can do a restock but won't order if there's not more interest

Thanks