May 30, 2014
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom.co.uk
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Contact Cooey

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see another UK retailer joining the exclusive steelbook market... hopefully they'll turn out to be just as good as Entertainment One were - anyone know what happened to them?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I was going to ask the same question, who are zoom? Are they a genuine company?

Why have they got these exclusives?

What is their packaging like?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
I wanted to see Warcraft but sadly it is already getting bad reviews?

I may still preorder steelbook can always cancel

I wanted to see Warcraft but sadly it is already getting bad reviews?

I may still preorder steelbook can always cancel

Bad reviews? You mean sheitty critics that have no taste and that no one ever cares about what they say because its irrelevant?
So far all ive heard from screenings is very positive. B+ movie. Bet its going to land somewhere on middle to high notes of 7/10 in IMDb. Some complain about too little character development but Duncan Jones have already said in a video that he is aiming for an extended cut with more story for the blu-ray release, much like LotR and Hobbit. I'm going to see it tomorrow :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
The movie critics are useless tbh, noone really listens to them anymore and if anyone does then they are fools, critics reviews should be used as a very basic guidline nothing else. The critics bash anything that is Superhero or Fantasy nowadays with a few exceptions.

Im starting to think they have no imagination. They are Too busy smelling their own farts and believing every word they right is gospel.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
You should go judge it for yourself... remember what the critics said about BvS? ;)

And for once they was right :rofl::rolleyes::whistle: ;)

do they ship to foreign countrys?

Don't think they do. Only to Uk

I'm waiting for a reply from them about pre orders and when money is taken, their FAQ says you pay when you order but it don't mention pre orders

I'm hoping they don't take money when you first order

I'm not massively interested in this (although I will watch it at some point) but I'm interested in the TMNT 2 steel

Just got this back after asking them the question I posted in the post above

"We can confirm that if you place an order via the website and pay by credit or debit card the funds will be authorized but not taken until 7 working days before the product is dispatched.
If you pay via PayPal the funds will be taken immediately. No further payment will be taken at a later date.
We hope this was helpful please do not hesitate to contact us if you have anymore questions.

Kind Regards
Zoom Online "