Warhawk Megathread - Tournament 2010!

Jan 29, 2009
Warhawk is a multiplayer third-person shooter, vehicle and flight combat game developed by Incognito Entertainment exclusively for the PlayStation 3. It is a remake of an aerial warfare game of the same name, which was a launch title on the original PlayStation. Apart from the similarity of controlling aircraft, the remake bears little other resemblance. It was the first PlayStation 3 game to be available both for download on the PlayStation Network and for retail on BD-ROM. There is also a free downloadable demo available on the PlayStation Network. For the United States, Blu-Ray and PlayStation Network versions were released on August 28, 2007. The PlayStation Network version was released in Europe, Australia and Japan on August 30, August 31 and October 4 respectively. The Blu-ray disc version was released in Australia and Europe on September 20 and September 21, respectively, but was not released in Japan.[1]

61-BUH5CarL._AA300_.gif

Warhawk was initially intended to have both single-player and multiplayer modes, however the single-player element was canceled during development due to concerns that it was inferior to the game's multiplayer component.[2] The game was released with five maps (each with five possible configurations) and four game types, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Zones and Capture The Flag. After the 1.4 update, the number of game types increased to six with the addition of the Hero and Collection modes. Warhawk was met with a generally positive reception by reviewers. However, after launch it was plagued by connection and server issues, including ranking issues with players which were subsequently corrected in updates.[3]

Attachments

• warhawk.jpg
    warhawk.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 612
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like I probably won't be able to make the "Last" Warhawk Clan battle after all.:( Due to my family's conflicting schedules, we will be celebrating Father's Day on Saturday...which means I will have limited access to my PS3.

Sorry I can't make it everyone, if I get a spare 10 minutes I'll try my best to hop on for a bit, but it looks like a very busy day for me tomorrow.

Thanks for being the best Clan Leader ever Cymbol.:scat:

Awe man! A lot of people are having scheduling conflicts.

This isn't the last Clan battle we'll ever all play together - it will just be the last one with me as the Clan Leader in Blu.

Thanks for the sentiment. :D

Ok, last chance everyone - please let me know if you plan on attending.

I'm getting the server set up with Cali for tomorrow.

Anyone else coming?

someone else is going to need to host. I'm leaving and can't get back to my ps3, and cymbol never PM'd what to do... Sorry Guys.

change of plans, taking ps3 to g/f's will see if her internet can support at least 20, i dont think it can.. but ill see what i can do..

That was one fun battle. I just felt so dominant after all these months. I shouldn't have stopped playing ages ago. I could've been general by now.

Also, I'm still awaiting the directions from CYMBOL on how to get the mines on the Omega Dawn map.

That was one fun battle. I just felt so dominant after all these months. I shouldn't have stopped playing ages ago. I could've been general by now.

Also, I'm still awaiting the directions from CYMBOL on how to get the mines on the Omega Dawn map.

Just meet me in the game one day - we'll get your mines.

Another awesome Clan games guys.

Just pure fun as always.

Really glad some of you who thought you might not make were able to show.

I am now officially passing on the Clan Leadership to MassGains.

I will be joining another Clan, simply to have a few more people to play with - however, I hope to be invited to play anytime the Blu-Clan gets together.

Had a great time today!!! :scat:

It was definitely fun guys :) I quit playing after the first cycle of the maps. Left the game running and let my nephew play so whoever was left could still play. Let me know when you guys want to go at it again.

You know you missed these.....
Bino.PNG

overkill.gif

just call me mine sweeper. i seem to have a knack for finding everyones mines no matter how remotely they are placed. and for all the times i got killed by NK, i beat his as the last time while i was on foot, and he in a tank. no i didnt fry him with the flamer, i tossed in ym lucky 'nade and boom. down he goes!:scat:

just call me mine sweeper. i seem to have a knack for finding everyones mines no matter how remotely they are placed. and for all the times i got killed by NK, i beat his as the last time while i was on foot, and he in a tank. no i didnt fry him with the flamer, i tossed in ym lucky 'nade and boom. down he goes!:scat:
Ahhh well. Just be glad that you wern't Avarond going up against me. He got his ass whooped. Hell, he even tried to sneak up on me with the knife, but it was all a role reversal. He can't handle the pain train.