Warner Bros. 100th Anniversary Studio Collection (4K UHD Limited Edition Box Set) (UK)

Billy Talent

Gotta Collect Them All !!!
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Release date: October 16, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - WB Shop
Price: £299.99
Note: Includes 30 Films, 32-page booklet and 8 exclusive WB logo pin badges from across the studio's history

818DMXUQQcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Easy pass I have the half dozen I need and only need to get the single release of Rebel without a Cause and The Maltese Falcon in April from that set and I'm assuming both Rio Bravo and Enter the Dragon won't be too far behind...
Hopefully as steelbooks!

Reactions: Lollard2002
Massive no from me but I like the pins. That second from the right on the top line :drool:

Exorcist 4K is getting closer. Fingers crossed on an excellent collectors edition or a premium

Reactions: Billy Talent
Gonna be a hard pick now!
@paulboland posted these 4 amazing USA exclusives, each of them contain 25 movies
Wish they would just box all 4 of them up, I will need these ones as well :sweat:

Volume 1 Gold/beige variant= 25 Award Winning films
Volume 2 Blue variant= 25 Comedy, Drama, Musicals films
Volume 3 Grey variant= 25 Fantasy, Action, Adventure films
Volume 4 Black variant= 25 Thriller, Sci-fi, Horror films

81Pd3ZroyyL._SL1500_ (2).jpg
81m+lBXdMrL._SL1500_ (2).jpg
81sUOpQZrRL._SL1500_ (2).jpg
81bGbBN0nnL._SL1500_ (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gnevos
Gonna be a hard pick now!
@paulboland posted these 4 amazing USA exclusives, each of them contain 25 movies
Wish they would just box all 4 of them up, I will need these ones as well :sweat:

Volume 1 Gold/beige variant= 25 Award Winning films
Volume 2 Blue variant= Comedy, Drama, Musicals films
Volume 3 Grey variant= Fantasy, Action, Adventure films
Volume 4 Black variant= Thriller, Sci-fi, Horror films

View attachment 549589View attachment 549588View attachment 549590View attachment 549587
Looks like there's brand new 4k releases in each set! This is a bit more interesting. Not sure how I feel about the groupings. LOTR 2+3 in one collection and then LOTR 1 in another??? Like who wants to own just 2+3? I know some of these new releases already got announced as separate releases so hopefully it means the others are the catalog WB titles released this year.

Lol splitting lotr is so weird

However there are some great choices on all 4. WB really have made some incredible films over the years. Used to be my favourite many moons ago

Closer look at the badges...

View attachment 549508
Fingerprint on the Bugs Bunny one, of course that's the one someone had to touch already. :D

Hey, btw, aren't they forgetting something, where's a Wile E. Coyote Boxset, plus I want a Sylvester box, and TWO Bugs Bunny ones.
I know they released three Looney Tunes collections, but there should be something special for the anniversary as well.
Maybe it's coming later...

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Release date has now moved to 16th Oct I haven't had any notification from warner to tell me this though. I just noticed it on Amazon so I thought I'd check my order and yep its having a later release I hope it doesn't go like my Leon order on zavvi as been waiting sooooo long on that 1 lol

• Helpful Post
I don't understand why the full packaging is gold when the colour is is the same as one of the boxes inside of it, you'd think they'd have chosen something else so they were all different

So far no Complete Box set unboxing just the 4 separate editions, shipping should have started by now

There is 1 on youtube that i found around the day of release im so annoyed as i ordered from warner bros shop on the 8th Feb and still no shipment date and its been out of stock for ages so im wondering if im going to receive it or not. If i didn't get such a good discount id be asking for a refund