Same boat.I picked it up for $9 last year and played all of an hour of it and got bored.I never even completed the first one... loved the idea of being able to hack everything, but like most Ubisoft games it got boring pretty quickly IMO. Plus the fact that the vehicles handled like skips also put me off wanting to play it more. Maybe I'll go back and try to complete it at some point, but I'm in no rush. I'll more than likely pass on the sequel when it's released anyway and possibly just pick it up once it's cheap... that's if the game actually looks any good, of course.
i bought the Dedsec edition too after i completed the game i could not load my game any more and i see Kotaku posted the picture i madeAt least you only wasted $9 on it... unlike me who bought the Dedsec Edition.
Haha nice one dude!i bought the Dedsec edition too after i completed the game i could not load my game any more and i see Kotaku posted the picture i made
- Take your experience to the next level with the Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition!
- Includes Watch Dogs 2 base game + two Deluxe Packs full of valuable extra content.
- Deluxe Packs include premium customization items to personalize your character, weapons, vehicles, drones and more.
- Want the ultimate Watch Dogs 2 Experience? Upgrade to the Gold Edition, featuring all Deluxe Edition content + a Season Pass subscription.
- Get the ultimate Watch Dogs experience with the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition!
- Gold Edition includes the base game + Deluxe Packs + Season Pass.
- SEASON PASS – continue your hacker’s journey with special missions, customization items and more great DLC.
- DELUXE PACKS – include premium customization items to personalize your character, weapons, vehicles, drones and more.