Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

1.jpg

Cinematic Reveal:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
The first one was pretty disappointing IMO... I only did a few missions before getting bored with it. I doubt I'll pick this one up anyway, despite how cool it looks at the moment.
I'll probably get it once it drops to $20 ;)

As for Part 1, watching this video turned me away from eventually getting it...
Damn Ubisoft and their downgrades :meh:

• Thanks
I'll probably get it once it drops to $20 ;)

As for Part 1, watching this video turned me away from eventually getting it...
Damn Ubisoft and their downgrades :meh:

Yeah, they do that a lot with games nowadays... same happened with The Division, although it still looked pretty great. Graphics are probably the last thing I'm bothered about though... I'm more interested in entertaining gameplay and an immersive story, which Watch Dogs didn't have IMO. (n)

Yeah, they do that a lot with games nowadays... same happened with The Division, although it still looked pretty great. Graphics are probably the last thing I'm bothered about though... I'm more interested in entertaining gameplay and an immersive story, which Watch Dogs didn't have IMO. (n)
Well, they went out of there way to say that the build they are showing is running in real time on a ps4 system so maybe they heard the complaints about the downgrades and just did everything in engine.But then again, they could be running it on a Neo and saying it's regular ps4.

I'm playing through the first game right now and i'm only in act two but the story so far isn't all that.The main character is kinda boring but there are some interesting moment here and there.I only payed nine dollars for it so it ain't to bad for that price.

• Thanks
Well, they went out of there way to say that the build they are showing is running in real time on a ps4 system so maybe they heard the complaints about the downgrades and just did everything in engine.But then again, they could be running it on a Neo and saying it's regular ps4.

I'm playing through the first game right now and i'm only in act two but the story so far isn't all that.The main character is kinda boring but there are some interesting moment here and there.I only payed nine dollars for it so it ain't to bad for that price.
They could've swore in God's name that those graphics were final and I'd still be cautious. They also made a big deal about listening to fans feedback about the driving mechanics too... I mean, they were so bad in the previous game that it shouldn't be too hard to improve that anyway. I'll believe it all when/if I see it.

I can't remember how far I actually got in to the game, but I know I pretty much came to the same conclusion as you... I found almost nothing about it interesting. The hacking was really fun at first, but even that soon became boring IMO. I hope you manage to get more entertainment out of it than I did anyway.

I received this (previously played) last year as a gift and started last month to play it. And after 1½ month of it:
platinum.jpg

So, you can bet you *** I'll play the #2 !!!!
But once again, I'll wait for a price drop ;)

But they better scrap the drinking games and the damn music collection thing.... geez those were time consumming... :angry:

I received this (previously played) last year as a gift and started last month to play it. And after 1½ month of it:
View attachment 273611

So, you can bet you *** I'll play the #2 !!!!
But once again, I'll wait for a price drop ;)

But they better scrap the drinking games and the damn music collection thing.... geez those were time consumming... :angry:
Nice work! Congrats. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
After completing uncharted 4 i went on to arkham knight (f*cking awesome like the previous 3), completed that and went on to this, never played the first and thought this looked cool, got a few hours in and I just can't get on with it. Very boring and just sh*tty gameplay. Why do hackers have guns lol - extremely mixed feelings about this because the "world" does look cool but that just ain't enough. Anyway I moved straight into horizon zero dawn and that's epic so far

I might go back to this once I'm done with HZD and have nothing new to play - "might"

• Thanks