Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

1.jpg

Cinematic Reveal:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I never even completed the first one... loved the idea of being able to hack everything, but like most Ubisoft games it got boring pretty quickly IMO. Plus the fact that the vehicles handled like skips also put me off wanting to play it more. Maybe I'll go back and try to complete it at some point, but I'm in no rush. I'll more than likely pass on the sequel when it's released anyway and possibly just pick it up once it's cheap... that's if the game actually looks any good, of course.

I never even completed the first one... loved the idea of being able to hack everything, but like most Ubisoft games it got boring pretty quickly IMO. Plus the fact that the vehicles handled like skips also put me off wanting to play it more. Maybe I'll go back and try to complete it at some point, but I'm in no rush. I'll more than likely pass on the sequel when it's released anyway and possibly just pick it up once it's cheap... that's if the game actually looks any good, of course.
Same boat.I picked it up for $9 last year and played all of an hour of it and got bored.

Watch the first-ever look into the new Watch_Dogs 2. Set in the birthplace of the tech revolution, the San Francisco Bay Area, Watch_Dogs 2 explores a new reality where an interconnected city and network of personal devices are used to control and manipulate citizens on a unprecedented scale. Step into the shoes of a brilliant hacker, Marcus Holloway, and hack everything on your way to shutting down the establishment behind this massive corruption.

Meet Marcus Holloway, Watch Dogs 2’s main protagonist. Marcus is a brilliant hacker who joined DedSec to fight and take down the corrupted establishment.

Discover the future of Watch Dogs and what’s in store for the next instalment of the series.

During our World Premiere, we will unveil all the details on Watch Dogs 2 and take you behind the scenes to show you how we created our new game.

Deluxe And Gold Edition Revealed :photo: :thumbs:

wd2_deluxe.jpg
  • Take your experience to the next level with the Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition!
  • Includes Watch Dogs 2 base game + two Deluxe Packs full of valuable extra content.
  • Deluxe Packs include premium customization items to personalize your character, weapons, vehicles, drones and more.
  • Want the ultimate Watch Dogs 2 Experience? Upgrade to the Gold Edition, featuring all Deluxe Edition content + a Season Pass subscription.
smiley_gaming.gif

wd2_gold.jpg
  • Get the ultimate Watch Dogs experience with the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition!
  • Gold Edition includes the base game + Deluxe Packs + Season Pass.
  • SEASON PASS – continue your hacker’s journey with special missions, customization items and more great DLC.
  • DELUXE PACKS – include premium customization items to personalize your character, weapons, vehicles, drones and more.

Reactions: dboy99

Watch the first-ever WATCH_DOGS 2 gameplay walkthrough, in which Marcus and his Dedsec allies infiltrate the home of a social media mogul. In this mission, Dedsec is looking to expose the CEO of popular social media platform, !NViTE, who is using the citizens’ personal data to engineer a corrupt voting process.