WE NEED A BLUFANS AWARD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
As a newer ninja, I'm kind of confused when looking through the awards section on why there isn't one (an award) for the Blufans company. I'm pretty sure we're (HDN) their biggest supporter and it seems to me through the GB's that there aren't any other companies steels that HDN as a whole orders more of!

Looking into the GB's further, Blufans ARE the most popular GB's (by far) on HDN, and I personally believe that they have more than enough steelbooks out at current date to warrant having an award for...Can we make this possible fellow ninjas?!?!?! Let's show some love to the company, that each time they're releasing a new steelbook, automatically sets aside stock for us!!!

I'm actually shocked that compares the Future Shop, Best Buy, Media Markt, HMV do not have an award yet. They have a longer history contributing quality releases than any other vendor recognised so far. Play no longer exists as we all knew it and Zavvi have had less than a yr releasing steels.

I'm actually shocked that compares the Future Shop, Best Buy, Media Markt, HMV do not have an award yet. They have a longer history contributing quality releases than any other vendor recognised so far. Play no longer exists as we all knew it and Zavvi have had less than a yr releasing steels.

AGREED! I think there should be a general category that covers all retailers..."Retailer Collection(s)"

Hi guys-no worries, new awards are always being considered-we'll add this one for consideration. Thanks:)

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

Yeah, but Zavvi has released over 1 million steels in that Year:hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.