Weakest Marvel Universe Movie?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
What is your take on this?

I'll go with Ultron.

But .... honorable , or dishonorable mentions could go to IM2, 3, Thor 2, Cap 1 ...... depending on my mood that day.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
All of them except GOTG. :muted:
Thank you noodles. Echoing my thoughts exactly. Nothing to be ashamed of. Why oh why does RDjnr have to be in everything? Can’t someone just kill the character off please?

Best scene in any of the MCU films was The Mandarin coming out of the bathroom after doing No.2.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thank you noodles. Echoing my thoughts exactly. Nothing to be ashamed of. Why oh why does RDjnr have to be in everything? Can’t someone just kill the character off please?

Best scene in any of the MCU films was The Mandarin coming out of the bathroom after doing No.2.
Haha, I forgot I even made that comment... I was half joking though I'm afraid. I do think the majority of Marvel films are overrated, and GOTG is truly the only one I think deserves all the praise it gets. However, I can see their appeal and I do find the whole MCU to be very cleverly done. The last few films (Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor Ragnarok) were really enjoyable to be fair... I still need to check out Black Panther, but I'm not the least bit excited for that one in all honesty.

As for RDJ... I couldn't agree more! The guy needs to take a back seat as his character is well past its sell-by date IMO and he really grates on me now. Here's hoping they kill him off in Infinity War, although I have a feeling it'll be Cap who gets the boot unfortunately.

I think Iron Man 3 was the weakest of the bunch. Why is everyone hating on Robert Downey Jr? He's an awesome actor and I hope that they include him in more Cinematic Universe titles. He's pretty much the glue that keeps the team together. Look at the Iron Spider suit, that thing is badass- just sayin'.

Reactions: SlimJim24
I think Iron Man 3 was the weakest of the bunch. Why is everyone hating on Robert Downey Jr? He's an awesome actor and I hope that they include him in more Cinematic Universe titles. He's pretty much the glue that keeps the team together. Look at the Iron Spider suit, that thing is badass- just sayin'.

Yeah. I like him too. Regardless the dude is killing it. I heard 10m salary plus 2.5% of infinity war rev?

Guy probably hasn’t seen cash for a decade unless he likes to swim in it

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yeah. I like him too. Regardless the dude is killing it. I heard 10m salary plus 2.5% of infinity war rev?

Guy probably hasn’t seen cash for a decade unless he likes to swim in it
What do you mean he's killing it? I think he's a great asset to the team. Actually those figures aren't that extraordinary, Mark Wahlberg netted just over 68 Million in 2017 alone making him the highest paid actor in hollywood so Robert Downey Jr. has a ways to go to beat figures like that. Although he did net $10 million for 8 minutes of footage in Spider-Man: Homecoming, that's quite a feat.

Reactions: SlimJim24
Thor 2, Iron Man 2 and Ultron are probably the weakest for me. I quite enjoy The Incredible Hulk, probably only because Norton is so great in it.