Weathering with You (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi - All The Anime Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Deluxe Edition) - All The Anime - Zavvi (Variant Deluxe Edition)
Price: £49.99
Notes: SteelBook contains 4K, Blu-ray, Special Features Blu-ray & CD soundtrack discs. Special Slipcase contains art cards, a poster, a sticker and a 104-page booklet
Variant Deluxe Edition does not include CD Sountrack

FB_IMG_1594986193972.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wonga
"Your Name" is a way way better movie than "Weathering With You." I was very disappointed with "Weathering" after enjoying "Your Name" so much.
Almost the same quality in story, animation, but Your Name is the winner for me. More intense I guess.

Deluxe edition is great but too expensive atm...
I get different vibes here lol
I think I will give it a try then, but will try to expect not too much :thumbs:
Yeah 49.99 is heavy... damn anime prices :D

Reactions: Sampy
Please elaborate :D
If you're a Red Carpet member you can use this code to get 10% off an item in stock butit does not include pre-ordered items. However, sometimes Zavvi do not deactivate the code for new pre-ordered items which is always a bonus, but it's not usually that way for long

Reactions: Corrigan
do we know if zavvi or any of the other 'usual' retailers will also be selling the steel-only version? not often i ask that!

i know that All The Anime are (see here) are also selling the steel-only version, which i now see has blu-ray + DVD + OST - but no 4K. hmm...

Now showing as 'Sold Out'

Not surprised considering this set is limited to a 1000 and is the only edition to contain 4K and bonus blu ray disc in the UK.

EDIT: Also I didn't know this but Weathering With You's Deluxe Edition is the UK's first anime released in 4K, got the info from this interview on Anime UK website

I liked this part of the interview about the community being concerned about Zavvi's shipping and handling

Some in our community have expressed concerns about the quality of Zavvi’s shipping and handling. Can you share anything about how they plan to ensure that all the sets are delivered safely, and what plans exist to rectify any issues that occur?

For our part, we always try to ensure that a small stock reserve is available to replace damaged items, as we fully understand that some copies will be damaged in transit no matter how hard you try to protect them. Beyond that, we’ll certainly pass on any specific concerns from fans to Zavvi, but as a regular partner of ours and a retailer that deals with plenty of fragile items, we’re confident they’ll do their utmost to ensure this release is shipped safely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised considering this set is limited to a 1000 and is the only edition to contain 4K and bonus blu ray disc in the UK.

EDIT: Also I didn't know this but Weathering With You's Deluxe Edition is the UK's first anime released in 4K, got the info from this interview on Anime UK website

I liked this part of the interview about the community being concerned about Zavvi's shipping and handling
Just had a read myself. A few interesting points covered

Just hope Zavvi take heed of some of the feedback but it is good to know that the distributor has taken steps in case of that eventuality

Also surprised the art book is a hard back. Expected the usual soft cover

Oh damn, I was too lazy to order it immediately... so I just missed it then. :LOL: Oh well, the normal collector's edition is still pre-ordered for me, will see if I can catch this later.